Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Goals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Goals
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 12:21pm
Well today is 8-8-05 For the 8th grade I am planning to grow my hair from shoulder-length to the top of my bra. I think this should at least take all of 8th grade (the whole year) to grow it to that length. Does anyone agree to this or think that it will grow faster then that if I take the best care of it?? I could also blow dry and straighten my hair every other week. And the days I don't blow dry it I style it while it's wet.
Hair Goal- Shoulder length growing it bra length in one year for the 8th grade!!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 1:48pm

I agree. About a year, (not a school year, a whole year) give or take. Taking good care of your hair will prevent damage, and then you won't have to trim as much.

Sounds like a plan!  Say, you should start a hair journal to keep track of routines and growth.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 1:53pm

Can you please tell about the hair journal? what is it?

Hair Goal- Shoulder length growing it bra length in one year for the 8th grade!!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 1:58pm

Oh, if you scroll all the way down on the Hair Talk Forum main page, there is a subforum (much like the Long Hair Support board) that is called "Hair Journals". Just read some of the instructions, read the sticky thread, start a thread, and give it a name. Basically you post to your own hair journal like it's a hair diary, or an archive. and you can keep track of products you try. PurpleBubba's sticky is really really helpful.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:27pm
I had a look in your hairjournal (hope you dont mind) and found the link to galardriel.

And why dont people wear these kind of hair accasorier? It's beautifull!!!

Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:31pm
Or this one... I can just sit and look at these pics and dream away..

mizzcathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzcathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 4:56pm
lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic