Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNU NILE NU NILE !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 1:05pm
wat pomade u use to start ur wave game off?
mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 5:35pm
Well I've used a lot of different stuff , but I've always used the pink lotion constantly, that's been a must. Murray's, Sportin Waves (gold & Black), 360, Let's Jam, and all. Now I'm going to just use Nu Nile, Pink Lotion, and Let's Jam.

"Friends don't let friends go without brushing, brush responsibly."
Tornado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tornado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 5:58pm
When I first started I didn't know about this site, I used Murray's sometimes but I think it really had to do with brushing.
http://community.webshots.com/user/seasick107/" target="_blank">Pics....
O 514 GUTTA [O5G] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O 514 GUTTA [O5G] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 8:58pm
damn is nunile that good **** im gettin it then
hard brush
dax wave and groom
brush till you get dizzy
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 9:09pm
word......u c how deep that stuff is yet how short his hair is...he muss b mixed or suttin
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 9:11pm
mistazero.....u used murrays n lets jam wen u had short hair lik u hav now or longer darker hair length?
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 10:07pm
n do u use a hard or soft brush?
mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 10:10pm
Nah I'm not mixed, full black. I used murrays when my hair was longer. What I do is get out the shower (hair still a little damp), throw in pink lotion and brush for 20-30 mins , then throw in pomade and brush for 20-30 mins and then thrown in Let's Jam and put on my wave cap an go to sleep. The next day I brush when I get a chance throughout the day and then repeat the same cycle at night. I also wash and condition my hair everytime I take a shower with Luster's Pink shampoo and their Pink conditioner. Every now and then I may leave in the conditioner and brush for a little bit. I use Phillips brush #440 from Sally's Beauty Salon it's a softer medium brush. When My hair is longer I use that bursh to brush the Pink lotion in my hair and use a hard brush, Phillips Brush #540,I think, to brush the pomade into my hair.

deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 11:17pm
,... i just bought the 540 phillips friday....i have waves on top sides and back... but it isn't 360..... mywaves on left are vertical and the waves on the right are horizontal.... i brush both sides down NOW.... will that help....
i got some pink lotion for the first time... and some 360 and spartan..... do u think switchin between gold can and 360 is good.... or does it matter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O 514 GUTTA [O5G] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 11:20pm
mistazero your waves is deep like crazy,WELL TWISTA WHAT R YOU WAITING 4 TO GET HIM IN THE DREAMTEAM.
hard brush
dax wave and groom
brush till you get dizzy
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 11:45pm
im wit u gutta he looks set

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O 514 GUTTA [O5G] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 1:12am
str8 up you have one of the best waves ive ever seen,i rather have your waves than cash yours look naturall and deep how long youve been in the game 4.
hard brush
dax wave and groom
brush till you get dizzy
mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 3:25am
I started trying to get back in the wave game the last 3 months, before that I hadn't had waves since a short time in 2002, and before that the last time I had them was like in '99-00 and they were sick then. My sides I brush str8 down too, deadbatz. Tnaks for the love yall but I'm still trying to improve everyday.

gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 3:35am
yea homie ya waves r most definitely official das a good look right dere
3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:01am
What is Lets Jam exactly.....is it anota pomade or is it specifically JUST to keep ur head on good hold
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:13am
mistazero your waves are bangin,keep brushin.i think nunile will take you to the next level.my waves are starting to connect now with the help of that magic in the yellow can!
We climb together on this site!
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:29am
chess i kno nu nile has some ingredients thats good 4 ur hair n all...but i wanna kno is it recommened 4 gettin waves or juss making them look betta wit a natural shine?
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 8:32am
chess i kno nu nile has some ingredients thats good 4 ur hair n all...but i wanna kno is it recommened 4 gettin waves or juss making them look betta wit a natural shine?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:01am
BLACK,I BELIEVE BRUSHIN YOUR HAIR ALOT GETS YOU WAVES NU NILE JUST ENHANCES YOUR LOOK,BRINGS OUT YOUR WAVES MORE.GOODLUCK BLACK JUST KEEP BRUSHIN TO GET THE PATTERN YOU WANT THEN GET THAT MAGIC IN THE YELLOW CAN.
We climb together on this site!
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2004 at 9:13am
good look my brotha.....do u think i shood go cop that nu nile then cuz im kinda startin all over again so u think i shood get that nu nile or do wat every1 else says n get the sportin wwaves (gold)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic