Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Water Mixed with Conditioner Sprays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water Mixed with Conditioner Sprays
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 8:34pm
Water Mixed with Conditioner Sprays

So far I've tried

Water with White Rain Extra Body conditioner.

(New and Old bottle)

and now I'm using

Alberto V05 - Strawberries & Cream, Moisture Milks

I also have the older version that doesn't say Moisture Milks but I decided to try this one first.

I took my old suave spray bottle that says 10.5 oz on it and I put probably 9 oz of water in it. I then filled the rest with the conditioner and shook it up. I sprayed some on the other night and a few times since and it works pretty well so far. My hair won't lay flat because of the waves but it does seem smoother.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:39pm

Great idea, PurpleBubba! Thanks for sharing this one...

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 5:05pm
I am occasionally reminded that it can be very beneficial - for those of us who go protracted periods between hair washes -- to spray a bit of moisture on your hair every day.  Yours is the second such reminder I've received in the past week, P.B.  Adding in a bit of conditioner can be additionally helpful if it's a moisturizing or leave-in conditioner.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic