Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weirdest Question???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rainfrogg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainfrogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weirdest Question???
    Posted: August 09 2005 at 1:43am

Hey, I was messing with my hair earlier, and accidently pulled out a strand from the back of my head. it was very thick, strong, and pure black!! My natural color is very light ash brown, and my hair is a little on the fine/med side. Does anyone know why or how this happened? Maybe it's normal? Whatever I did to grow that hair I would do it all the time! Thanks for any ideas

Tracy

PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 2:32am
Most heads of hair are made up of several shades and colors. And also you can find different types of strands.

While that may seem odd it's pretty normal to find some strands like that.

It's kinda like eyes. If you look really close at someone's eyes you'll see several different colors but from a distance you see a majority of a certain color or a certain tone.

crazylady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 11:09am
I HAVE A CHUNK OF BLACK HAIR ABOUT THE SIZE OF A QUARTER IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD. I HAD BLACK HAIR AS A BABY, AND WHEN IT LIGHTENED UP, THAT ONE SECTION NEVER CHANGED. MY MOM USED TO SAY THAT MADE ME UNIQUE.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 12:19pm

I have dark brown hair, and sometimes I'll get a FIRE red strand. Not just a plain redhead strand, but it's this bright . Weird hairs like these seem to pop up once in awhile. Instead of turning grey, I turn red. I like to collect them

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 5:28pm
I have a few of these weird strands, too.  Sometimes wavy, sometimes coarse... definitely not the texture of 99.9% of the rest of the strands.
Pixie_Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie_Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 6:19pm

My son is 13, and he has had a patch of grey hair since he was little.

We called him our little old man

~*Pixie*~
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 6:43pm
I also have those odd strands, overall my  hair is a medium brown but sometimes I'll find a firey red strand, or a very thick black one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic