Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indianhairs.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indianhairs.com
    Posted: August 10 2005 at 9:47am
Has anybody bought their double drawn remy? xx
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 10:28am
I wanted to but I didnt see anywhere for texture.  I woould be useless with a pound of super curly hair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 10:54am
Oh my word, yeah I didn't notice that, I just assumed it would be straight xx
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 10:59am
I never assume anything with human hair. call me anal, lol.  I emailed the chick who owns the site and she never wrote me back
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 11:43am
Hmm. I don't think anyone here has ordered it.

I tested the stock numbers and it's definitely coded different than the double drawn on the RK site. Also, the double drawn remy is $185 a pound whereas the RK double drawn is only $130.

Would love to hear about it if anyone out there's reading this who bought it.

The more I hear of double drawn, the more I want to stay away. I mean, "comb waste" ... shudder.

Edited by amm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 12:25pm
Eh?  What's comb waste? x
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 1:04pm
Like, the stuff that's collected in a brush, then removed, then straightened out and bundled or put on a weft.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 3:46pm
::shudder::
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 4:13pm
Urgh that's gross.  The wouldn't pass that off as remy would they.  It wouldn't surprise me though if the 613 double drawn that I got was that.  I still haven't tackled that yet LOL xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic