Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

its getting there...........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dolcecasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: its getting there...........
    Posted: August 17 2005 at 10:39pm
Hello,
well its been about 6 weeks since I had my hair cut, and
thank God its growing! Its about collar length, and starting to act up and kinda irritate me, mostly when
I have to try and style it, I want to use no heat,and very minimal styling products. This should be interesting seeing as I want my hair very long! Sometimes
I just try to block the process out of my mind.I am
jazzed that it will be the healthiest its been in yrs.once it gets some lenth to it. Good thing Im a stay at home wife and can let it air dry and not fuss with it most days! ANyway, just letting you know of my progress. And I drop in daily to read all the new and
old posts for encouragment!
thanks,
Dolcecasa
dolcecasa!
glwitt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glwitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 10:51pm
Interesting.....post-how short was it when you began?  What type of products are you using.?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 2:09pm

Keep up the great care  That's good news to hear your hair is healthiest it's been in years.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
dolcecasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 10:21pm
Thanks Anais,
cant wait till I can sock curl too! Id say that would be in about a yr or so!
dolcecasa!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 7:14am
Congratulations!  Once its a couple of inches past shoulders (especially the bangs area) you may find there's no need for styling products at all.  Its personal preference of course, but I haven't used anything gluey in a couple of years now.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
dolcecasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 9:32pm
Susan,
Thanks,
forgot to mention its layered, so, it will be a while before I can put it up. Im just letting it grow with out getting trims, I plan on a trim when Ive let it grow for 1 yr. ITs healthy and Ive never seen a split.
The hardest part is not using heat styling,, for me!
dolcecasa!
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2005 at 6:39pm
Glad to hear about your progress. :)
Thanks for keeping us updated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic