Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wig Shopping--Episode 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2005 at 9:31am

I agree with Syren - all you need are a few tracks in the back and you won't even be able to see them.  As long as you find a good hair braider that knows their stuff!

If your hair is breaking off from the bleach I wouldn't try any glue.  This could just weaken it even more.

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2005 at 12:02pm
oh darlin'  I'm sorry.

I tend to agree.  A few tracks could go a long way.

I hear prenatal vitamins are good for hair growth. 

But you know PB"s all the way up showing aren't a bad look.  Maybe thisis your big chance.

:)
Halo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:29am

I am so sorry Jenny.  I just saw.  I am right where you are. I had so much breakage that I just cut it all off.  I don't even have the long hair that you have in front so I won't get extensions for a long time.

I am, yet again, starting over. This time I am trying to grow out my own natural color to chin length before I do anything else to my hair.  I am getting used to having it short.  There are moments when I HATE it because I so strongly prefer long blond hair on myself.  But it IS easy to take care of and style. 

I just can't come up with any other option to get my hair long again Knowing my bad hair history if I do anything else I will end up bald. So I am taking vitamins and letting it alone to heal.  Sorry if I sound depressing.

If it helps any to hear, you have a beautiful neck and short hair shows it off.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic