Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

head massage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: head massage
    Posted: October 19 2005 at 4:08pm
sorry this has been a little while coming guys,  been waaaaaaaaay to busy. Whoops. So, Instructions oh yeah, these are from the point of the masseur. You could probably do them by yourself but someone else doing them is much nicer...

1. start off with a gentle back rub to get the person in to the mood. Use long sweeping strokes working from the small of the back to the shoulders in big tear drop shapes. Using the heels of your hands do semicircles, moving up alongside eitherside of the spine, never taking your hands off the person. Rub the shoulders gently and move down the arms, doing long strokes down the whole of the arm followed by gentle, quick karate chop style strokes all up the arms.

2. Now we can move on to the head! Start of by gently stroking the nape of the head upwards, always keeping one hand on the person.

3. Supporting the forehead with one hand, place the other hand under the hair at the nape of the neck and ruffle your fingers through the hair as if you were waving to someone. Do this along the sides of the head aswell (always supporting the opposite  side of the head with the other hand). Then stroke the hair gently back with long strokes from the forehead to the back of your head.

4. Put your fingers on the persons head so they are making a small circle and move the scalp under your fingers round in a circle (does that make sense? lol) . Although I was taught that this bit should be done fairly firmly, it should not hurt. Repeat stroking of the head (see step 3)

5. With your fingertips, do a small drumming motion all over the head, imagining you are covering every single piece of the head. Stroke the hair back (you can do this stroke bit as often as you like, I like doing it inbetween each move but it is entirely personal preference)

6. After strroking the hair back for a final time, lay your palms flat on the recipients head and leave them their for a minute. This brings the massage to a nice end-if you just break off sharp it is not half as nice, this rounds it off nicely.

You can repeat these moves as often as you like, add ones of your own, whatever you want! The only rule is it should feel good and relax you. Have fun!

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:19am
thanks for that ill enjoy practising
Type *~2A/2B~* waist length

Aim *butt length*
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:33am
Oooooh! that sounds soooo nice     I wonder if I can talk my husband into doing this for me? 

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 9:49am
thanks!

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic