Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked***FABOLOUS "WAVE SECRET***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ***FABOLOUS "WAVE SECRET***
    Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:08pm
Well today I went to the Fabolous autograph signing here in Brooklyn and like I said, I was gonna ask about his waves and I didn't let you guys down. Well I was such in a rush to bring the news back to yall that I forgot to say wassup to Mike Shorey.

Well I asked him how he got his waves so tight and this was his response..."Man I don't got waves no more, I got a lil fro". Then I told him I use 360 and pink lotion. He looked at my hair and said, "all you gotta do is just brush, keep brushing and durag it. Then let it grow and get a cut and you should be spinning".

http://community.webshots.com/album/215446846uUhVEP
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:10pm
damn man
im hatin again
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:12pm
That's fuqd up man! I expected to hear some off the wall ish that was destined to work overnight that we just never thought of. I expected something like mad genius!

It's all love though. If you want something you gotta do it right. On another note I'm glad he's not all rat faced like other celebrities. You know some be looking straight doo when you see'em off the TV.

Could you tell he had a lil fro? Are any of you dudes gon' stop rockin' waves now?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:14pm
dat **** is hottttti i wanna meet him someday
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:15pm
all that says is that there is no real secret to gettin waves.....at least from fabolous's standpoint.....juss keep ur hair soft n brush brush brush......n if u dun believe me....ask jigga cuz mr. breathe tol jigga himself
LuckyLuchiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLuchiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:16pm
hahaha mane u actually thought he was gonna tell u his secret, haha i dont even tell my secret on how i got da waves,and how i maintain em. I jus say da junt folks expect to hear,jus like he did u mane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:17pm
yeah i would have met him yesterday but i already had the cd and i didnt feel like buyin it again
but niggas in Virgin Megastore was goin mad hard
not lettin niggas even get a view of dude unless u had a pass

but he had on basically the same sh*t yesterday, but alot more jewelry
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by LuckyLuchiano LuckyLuchiano wrote:

hahaha mane u actually thought he was gonna tell u his secret, haha i dont even tell my secret on how i got da waves,and how i maintain em. I jus say da junt folks expect to hear,jus like he did u mane

you sound like cashflow, but neways i dont think fab lied. Some ppl just got it easier 2 gettin tight waves and he does.. it just his hair type.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:20pm
yea he has that good hair...
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:23pm
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:23pm
he mixed, he got Dominican roots...did the pics come up yet?
Dream Team Website

DaKid101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaKid101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:28pm
haha, u know nelly an dat nigga got some high teck process jus look at their hair in their video's. dats cool u met him though
LuckyLuchiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLuchiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:28pm
naw mane i aint no cashflow, but im jus sayin mos folks jus tell u da same ol same ol for gettin waves and junt, ders more to jus brush and stuff, cause u gotta find out how your hair is, cause i remeber when folks use to tell me all dees ways to brush da sides and stuff and i was goin around wit waves deep and hell on da top and back and nathan on da sides. So i jus took a summer when i got only like 2 haircuts and jus discoverd my wave pattern, and i found a product dat worked good for me and stuck wit it.

one big mistake allota folks do when dey go out in public is brush dey hair after dey take off da durag,da folks wit da mos waves barely brush dey hair
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:31pm
fab brought it all dis album he is for real, tha best has arrived and tha best is here to stay
DaKid101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaKid101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:31pm
haha, u know nelly an dat nigga got some high teck process jus look at their hair in their video''s. dats cool u met him though
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:33pm
yall like my pic?? photoshop!!!
spins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:35pm
i ben doin that and still my hair aint spinnen like fabs
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:36pm
Well he said just keep brushing, that was his main focus. I was gonna ask where he find the time to brush in his schedule but they were rushing me out of the store after he signed
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:52pm
yeah yesterday he was givin daps, signin, maybe a pic and niggas gotta keep it movin

i was feelin like a *****/ groupie cuz its was like 85% females
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by LuckyLuchiano LuckyLuchiano wrote:

Just like a nigga too scared to share...afraid somebody gone get on they level. Sad.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic