Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robert / PurpleBubba’s Updates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2006 at 12:27am
Thanks Dave. Maybe in the next 12 years it will grow taller with more lines.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:35pm
This is from my journal.
http://s7.invisionfree.com/The_Hair_Care_Family/index.php?sh owtopic=12

March 14th & 15th - Updates

Hair Related

Yesterday and today were the Spring Exuinox MM trim dates and I had planned to do a trim.

Here is a few before pictures

Pointing to my Tailbone

Measuring before. I have to do the 10 second timer on the camera again so this isn't easy to do anymore.

And here are the After pictures

The hair got smoothed down a bit by the band. I was doing a Feye's straight across trim like I've been doing for all but one of my trims since 2004. When I looked at the tip for the trim it looked like I needed just over 1/2" to even things up so I took between .5" and .7" off which is within my plan of between half and a whole inch.

That straighter section makes it seem like the hair might be crooked but I don't think it really is. And if it is I don't care. No one in public will know. And so what if they do. It's probably a lot more even than before the trim. And after the trim I am still where I want to be. I also did some split snipping before the trim while waiting for my hair to dry enough.

I'm going with 36" as my official measurement. I probably won't measure again until June so if it's a bit off that's ok.

I'm also changing my signature picture
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 10:07pm
Wow, your hair's lookin' great! Is that your goal length, or are you going to keep growing?
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 10:10pm
Thanks HL :)

My next goal is 40" and then I will do some thinking. I may stay at 40" if it's not bugging me or I may cut back to 36" or I may try longer.

Right now I know I can live with 36" so I don't think I'll go above it unless i cut back a bit more with the intent to come back to 36" or more.

Edited by PurpleBubba
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:34pm
Hey Robert,

I'm impressed with how fast your hair has grown.  It's definitely a lot longer!

missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:53pm
Well done Robert.....it looks FANTASTIC!!!!  You must be so happy with that length :)

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 10:10pm
Thanks Dave and Rini. Yes I am a bit surprised with how much different it looks compared to the 30" I was at for quite a few years. I can't believe I made it to the yard mark. Next up is Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic