Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alison Sweeney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alison Sweeney
    Posted: March 25 2006 at 11:47pm

Alison Sweeney, a longtime actress on the American soap opera "Days of Our Lives," used to have magnificent hair, when it was to her waist and even when it was a foot or so shorter. It appears to be in horrible condition.

When Ali's hair was truly ravishing back in the day:

http://www.tvmegasite.net/images/daytime/days/sami.jpg

http://www.safesearching.com/2k/assets/photos/actress/alison sweeney/alisonsweeney_p_bw-headshot006.jpg

It got shorter over time, but still looked very healthy:

http://days.webz.cz/sami016.jpeg

http://days.webz.cz/sami015.jpeg

http://days.webz.cz/sami002.jpeg

Now, check out the latest on Getty Images:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx ?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1% 7c0%7c0%7c0%7c57104727%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c4141%7c0%7c%7c%7c112508 4063323127%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=6

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 8:29am
I don't see it looking bad just a bit shorter but in bad shape I just don't see it. Even when she is on the show she looks good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 7:50pm
I think everbody would agree with me, it was a disaster that she ever cut her hair.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 9:34pm
Oh your right Jared it was but I was just saying on the show it doesn't look bad.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 8:40am
Jared, I don't agree it was a disaster. So much for the concensus.

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:38am
She looks like a pig!
Im sorry but i can't stand this person, not on the show or in real life. I guess "sami" has ruined her for me anyway.. 
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 10:18am

Originally posted by Jared Jared wrote:

I think everbody would agree with me, it was a disaster that she ever cut her hair.

I don't see it as a disaster that she cut her hair, I see the disaster in that she cut, then colored, then cut, then colored her hair.  She has done too much.  She HAD very pretty hair, and it seems that the daily grind of being on a soap opera and a mother (she has a toddler), her hair has suffered.  I can't blame her, she may not have as much time to take care of her hair.  I don't like it "Very" blonde like it is now, I think she looks better with about bsl hair, more natural blonde color.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 10:58am
Hey, Curly: If you're so concerned about grammar and stuff, you should at least learn how to spell "consensus" right!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2010 at 12:49am

Well, more than four years have passed. Alison Sweeney has continued to star in the American soap opera "Days of Our Lives" as well as the reality show "Biggest Loser." Growing her hair out some and wearing is mostly straight, she usually looks pretty good on the daytime show. I don't watch reality shows so I'm uncertain how she looks there. But here she was this week on prime time TV. I'm not sure if it's cut or just styled, but I am sure that it doesn't do anything for her.

Who has more fun than people?
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2010 at 6:34am
still looking great
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic