Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I’ve asked everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Valerita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valerita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’ve asked everyone!
    Posted: April 05 2006 at 5:23pm
Hi, I'm new. And I was looking for some opinions. I recently cut my hair short. It is angled so is a little above my chin in the front and touching the very top of my neck in the back (I also have a bang and layers.) I was hoping if any of you could tell me where you think my hair will be by the end of June (3 months.) I'm hoping it will be midway down my neck or covering my neck by then (so I can feel more womanly and be able to put it in a ponytale.) Where do you think it'll be at this time from experience?

To tell you a little about my hair to help you determine, it is wavy and moderately thick. When I was thirteen I had my hair cut short like it is now but a little bit longer and in two months it grew covering my neck... but now I'm a little older (17.)

I hope you'll give me some good news... or a way to get to that length in three months. LOL!

Thank you,

Valerita
The years go by
and she’s beginning to forget
the paradise
which came from youth
in the summer nights of Orlando.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 7:42pm

Three months should give you about an inch and a half, wherever that lands.

Hugs
Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 7:53pm
Welcome, Valerita!

I agree with Anais, assuming that your hair grows at the average rate of about 6 inches per year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic