Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally tried NTM Mask

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I finally tried NTM Mask
    Posted: April 08 2006 at 1:43pm
Thanks to a lot of good reviews on this product I finally got around to trying it and I really like it!  I used it to deep condition the other day and my hair came out so moisturized and soft.  It was better than any deep con I've tried so far.  I didn't have to use a lot either so that was good since it's kinda pricey.  I will be sticking with this one.
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 4:21pm
Good! This is one that I always have handy, especially in the winter time when I need something alittle thicker for conditioning. I'm glad you like it.
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
cookiesnkream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 7:27pm

Oh YaYYYYY Im so glad you tried it!!! it was almost
life changing for me! thats how good it is and its true
that you dont really need much , u can kinda mix it
with water
Hair type: 3b some c?, fine strands, last relaxer sept 05, never again!!! current :ap length on sides,,nearly bsl in back, damn those old frazzled ends! I am hair OBSESSED   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 7:24am

Originally posted by cookiesnkream cookiesnkream wrote:

Oh YaYYYYY Im so glad you tried it!!! it was almost
life changing for me! thats how good it is and its true
that you dont really need much , u can kinda mix it
with water

I knew you'd be happy cookie, lol.  I"m glad I finally tried it because I really do like it.  It's much better than cholesterol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 7:16pm

Oh and BTW,, my mom uses clairol hydrience
haircolor and she gave me the conditioners from the
boxes and it was Pantene intensiv moisture(it also
said intensiv hydration ,so im not sure what the
actual name is)and from looking at the ingredients it
didnt look like much,, but i used it last nite and i was
amazed,it was so unbelievably softening and
amazingly it stayed soft b4 i flat ironed it!!, anyway im
gonna try to buy a bottle if they sell it out of the
haircolor box,, Sowwie ,, i know u just started on the
NTM but i cant hold back a god product reviews
and i do believe this stuff is probably cheaper...
Hair type: 3b some c?, fine strands, last relaxer sept 05, never again!!! current :ap length on sides,,nearly bsl in back, damn those old frazzled ends! I am hair OBSESSED   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 8:20am

Originally posted by cookiesnkream cookiesnkream wrote:

Oh and BTW,, my mom uses clairol hydrience
haircolor and she gave me the conditioners from the
boxes and it was Pantene intensiv moisture(it also
said intensiv hydration ,so im not sure what the
actual name is)and from looking at the ingredients it
didnt look like much,, but i used it last nite and i was
amazed,it was so unbelievably softening and
amazingly it stayed soft b4 i flat ironed it!!, anyway im
gonna try to buy a bottle if they sell it out of the
haircolor box,, Sowwie ,, i know u just started on the
NTM but i cant hold back a god product reviews
and i do believe this stuff is probably cheaper...

See now you're gonna have me buying something else , lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 9:51pm
,, i know im terrible but i cannot hold
back a product review as good as this,, I am having
an amazing hair day,, and today i checked CVS and
found the Pantene products with similar ingreds
were the Pro V deep moisturizing treatment,, it was
only 4.99 for 6.8 oz ( i bought it) and there was also
the Pantene Restoratives conditioner which i ran
away from becuz it has sodium hyrdroxide which i
think is lye.....
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 11:45am
I have this product and at first I didn't want to spend $6 on it but I went ahead and got it any way.  And I am glad I did.  I really like it.
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 1:07pm
I'm gonna have to try this one out too!  Sounds good poka!!!  I keep wanting to but that pricetag and with me being an el-cheapo person ... you know how that goes!   I think i'm gonna take the plunge!  Is is moisturizing or protein rich?
SwEEt_t_piE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwEEt_t_piE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:57pm
What does NTM stand for? sorry so shabby on abbrev.'s!
"WHEN WE WALK DOWN THE STREET DUDES CALL US THE COVERGIRLS...WE STAND OUT WHEN WE NEXT TO THEM OTHER GIRLS!!!" -LIL KIM
deexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 9:06pm

ntm- neutrogena triple moisture =)

i'm going to try these if my summer regimen doesn't work out.

Hair Type- 4a/b *transitioning front of my head*
Length-ranges from 5-7 inches =)
Products- Garnier Fructis S & S Poo, Lustrasilk Shea Butter Mango Conditioner and Cantu-Leave in =)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 12:51pm

Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

I'm gonna have to try this one out too!  Sounds good poka!!!  I keep wanting to but that pricetag and with me being an el-cheapo person ... you know how that goes!   I think i'm gonna take the plunge!  Is is moisturizing or protein rich?

I know, I'm cheap too, lol.  I picked that jar up at least 5 times, pondered over it and put it back before I finally bough it.  My hair drinks up a lot of conditioner so I thought I'd maybe get 2 good uses out of the jar but it looks like I'll get a lot more because I didn't have to use a whole heap to get good coverage. 

Yes it is super moisturizing.  I loved how soft my hair felt after I air-dried it.  It usually feels dry after it dries.  I'm not sure if there's proteins in it or not.....I don't think so.  Take the plunge girl!

Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 12:58pm
I think that will be my next conquest then.  I just tried the shampoo and its amazing-- not stripping at all!  I keep seeing that little jar for the mask-- how long do you think it will last?  You have a hefty amount of hair over there and mine is thick like forrest  it looks like I'll get one good using out of it.  Does a little go a long way... or will I need to quit being cheap and use a good bit?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

I think that will be my next conquest then.  I just tried the shampoo and its amazing-- not stripping at all!  I keep seeing that little jar for the mask-- how long do you think it will last?  You have a hefty amount of hair over there and mine is thick like forrest  it looks like I'll get one good using out of it.  Does a little go a long way... or will I need to quit being cheap and use a good bit?

Okay now you got me wanting to buy the shampoo.  The mask is very concentrated and going by how much I used the first time I'm gonna estimate maybe 5 uses from the jar.  If your hair is really thick maybe 4 but mine isn't thick, just kinda tangly when I wash it so it takes a lot of conditioner but it didn't take a lot of this one and I even put extra on my ends like they said.

tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 1:37pm

I think I am going to have to go get the shampoo now.  Ya'll done got me started.

I picked that jar up at least 5 times, pondered over it and put it back before I finally bough it.

You sound exactly like me I do that every time I am about to try something new and its out of my budget.

Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
tene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 2:17pm
Thanks for the review
PickledGeuse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PickledGeuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 8:18am
I thought NTM was AWFUL.  I left it on once for about 15 mins, and it just had this rough texture! I ended up giving the jar to my boyfriends mother(a caucasian female).  She LOVED IT!
sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 5:27pm
with all the good reveiws i might have to go out and buy it and see... and i was trying to get over being a PJ... i guess not

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 8:48pm

I have also been using the shampoo for months
now,, its AMAZING,,and I also use the serum,, I
adore the NTM line,, wow Pickeled Geuse, sorry to
hear it didnt work so well for you,, hmm i cant
imagine why it would make your hair rough though,,
maybe your hair just doesnt like all the oils in it??
PickledGeuse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PickledGeuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 3:56pm
Maybe.  I just hated that texture with an honest passion! Ew.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic