Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You know you are addicted:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 8:41am
oh hell i need my ticket for this cruise, but i'll definately have to go it without my hubby...as soon as he started hearing us all talk about hair extensions it would be MAN OVERBOARD!!  i wanna sail the RemiEliteCruiseLine !
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 8:58am

Your in! Your reservations have been confirmed and your double cabin room number is #101.

The judges have approved the name The RemiEliteCruiseLine and entered it in the drawing.

Unfortunately family members and pets will not be allowed. There will be a separate ship for friends,family and pets. There will be several hookups with the sister ship for those who wish to dine with their families and show off their new hair to their loved ones. 

www.beaucouphair.com

kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 12:05pm
I think at this point my guy would happily send me away on a looong
hair cruise, but he'd rather have his genitals eaten off by fire ants
than get anywhere near such a cruise ship himself! We had to drive
an hour to dinner Thursday night and I spent at least half the trip
telling him all about human hair and the different kinds and how hard
it is to find and all the problems everyone is having finding good hair
and and and... finally I looked over and the poor guy was falling
asleep at the wheel!

I gotta say, though, we may be addicted, and be "somewhat"
obnoxious about our extensions, but we all HAVE GREAT HAIR! Woo
Hoo! I, for one, am glad i have my PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!   
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!
naildiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naildiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 7:34pm
This actually isnt a bad idea!  Nail technicians have a cruis every year - we get products and training and speakers and awards - why cant hair enthusiasts have one too?
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 7:52pm
OMG!! I am SO there!! Was this a joke. . .what do you mean "addiction". . .I can stop at any time. . .this is just something I LOVE!!
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 10:26pm
what crusie is there really a cruise ?  Feel me in please.
lovelove
californiagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote californiagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2006 at 11:33pm
Finally the vacation of mmy dreams! How much are tickets? = PRICELESS!!!
Current install: 18" Bohyme 18/22 mixed with 613 -200 microlinks.....pre tipped by me!!! (never again!)
kttylover2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kttylover2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 1:28am
I am so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dream vacation!
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 9:51am

Oh you guy's are so funny!!!

Cruise, yes I will be there!!!  Do the stewards holler "HAIR ABOARD!!!" as the ship is departing????

Ship name........Paradise hair.

Now all bathrooms will be equipted with shower filters and the gift shop will only sell sulfate free shampoo, right?

Now as for the matter of addiction or obsession.......I call it a way of life, I cannot see living any other way!!!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 10:21am

gsmille-Hair Aboard! I love it!!

Hey, this just doesn't have to be a fantasy, it just takes a little research and planning!

www.beaucouphair.com

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 10:39am

LOL....Nursie look what you started!

And Elvira....your creative imagination fancinates me!!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2006 at 10:42am

Originally posted by kristie m kristie m wrote:

but he'd rather have his genitals eaten off by fire ants than get anywhere near such a cruise ship himself.

Kristie, I nearly spewed my pepsi all over the monitor when I read that!!! LMAO.........

kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 12:34am
How about this one? You're lying in bed way past midnight, unable to
sleep because you're obsessing about your extensions and what you
might do to improve that one little tiny last thing that needs fixing...
then you come up with a great idea that might work and you can't
wait until morning to try it... so you sneak quietly out of bed so as
not to wake your S.O... grab your extension supplies and quietly go
into the bathroom with the door closed, and quietly spend the next
hour (or two) messing with your extensions...

(The last time this happened to me I finally looked out the bathroom
window and saw daylight! I hadn't slept and still had glue all over the
sink, but my hair sure looked fabulous!)
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!
kttylover2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kttylover2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 1:25am
I so eel you on this one! Ever since my install I am constantly doing this (since friday)
leelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2006 at 11:14am

ROFL at you guys!! its not just me then!! i take my extensions out the night before amanda reinstalls them and wear a bandana on the drive to her house,and if by some unfortunate chance i have to remove them earlier than that i again wear my bandana constantly and NEVER arrange a night out if im not wearing them! my hair is so fine and straggly naturally that it never looks really good till i have my extensions in and then i feel like a princess with my col2, 613 and pink 22 inch tresses in and want to be out in public as much as possible to show them off!! i just feel very glamorous with them in and cos i dress a bit tomboyish i think the pretty hair gives me a more glamorous edge to my look!

xxx Leanne
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic