Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

series of qustions from newbie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Elyce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elyce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 11:32am
Hi Dave, nice to be here!  And what a nice compliment coming from you, your hair is so fine!  And I do mean fine!!

HFO, thank you so much!  I like my color, I always take my hair pictures outside in natural sunlight, my hair comes out looking darker with indoor pictures.  Your hair is sooooo shiny, and what a pretty updo!

Torrie, what a traumatic hair experience, I'm so sorry that happened to you.  But learning to love yourself is the best lesson, good for you for picking it up so young -- never forget it!  And your hair grows quite fast, mine only grew 4 inches in the last year, you are way ahead of me!  In no time you will pass me by!

Oh, and I just noticed today is my one-year anniversary here Heart
Torrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 6:45pm

thanks elyce it was my fault tho noone forced me to dye it but im trying to make the best of it  realy only four inches a year mine does grow fast .  happy anniversary   k

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Elyce Elyce wrote:

Hi Dave, nice to be here!  And what a nice compliment coming from you, your hair is so fine!  And I do mean fine!!
Thank you! Embarrassed
Originally posted by Elyce Elyce wrote:

Oh, and I just noticed today is my one-year anniversary here Heart

Yay! Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic