Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crazy Compliments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
MrClassAct09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrClassAct09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crazy Compliments
    Posted: June 26 2006 at 6:36pm
What's the craziest thing someone has said to compliment your waves?
This lady today saw my hair and thought she was gone touch it...I was bobbing and weaving like a young Ali.....
HeadnRotation View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadnRotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 6:56pm
lol dat neva happened to me to where a stanger wanted to touch my hair...unles they was girls my age. but not no grown lady
Daymo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 7:13pm
I was on my job and this white guy saw my waves and he was like man I could go surfing in yo hair I wont have to go to the beach.
kjmegamass2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjmegamass2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 9:03pm
i had just got a cut one day and i got da bus, and dis one black kid 3years older than me said "man, what u be doin to get dem waves boi"
GOD IS KING.. The world is coming to an end....GET SAVED TODAY!!!
young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 9:10pm
yeah one time i saw a kid on the bus with his mom and was starin at my hair and he says mom i want hair like him and pointed to me. its was kinda cool.

one time my godsister brush my hair back and i almost beat her up cus i just durag and was goin to go out
ctez4sho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctez4sho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 9:13pm
^LOL
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 9:54pm
llol
ctez u up on tht bape ish too
anyway this girl i see everyday strt talkin to me and then shell just reach for my hair and just starts staring at it
and my ex gf used to try to mess it up, cuz she thot i liked my hair more thn i liked her
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 11:02pm
My barber was cuttin my hair and said i see u b puttin that work in.
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2006 at 11:40pm
my history teacher just asked me how did u get that pattern data maybe bout it
King Shuffle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Shuffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Dee Artist Dee Artist wrote:

llol
ctez u up on tht bape ish too
anyway this girl i see everyday strt talkin to me and then shell just reach for my hair and just starts staring at it
and my ex gf used to try to mess it up, cuz she thot i liked my hair more thn i liked her

LOL, Dawg I c y she ya ex, u need ta start walkin round wit a helmet
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 12:23am
lol dont worry mayn jus body a girl if she wanna act up
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 7:26am

It wasent really a compliment but my moms got into an argument with me about how I get waves. I was tellin her it was my brush and she was saying it had to be the products I use, she said carrot juice or indian temp, lol I was rollen. I told her it was just my brush, my pops learned and now he dippin black/grey waves lol

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 8:13am
haha.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjmegamass2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 8:44am
lol
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 8:50am
girls be rubbin and kissin on tha kid dam imma beast.

Knives View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knives Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 8:52am
Well, white people just stair.

MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 10:23am
Originally posted by young_africa young_africa wrote:

yeah one time i saw a kid on the bus with his mom and was starin at my hair and he says mom i want hair like him and pointed to me. its was kinda cool.

one time my godsister brush my hair back and i almost beat her up cus i just durag and was goin to go out

Lol
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.
MJ Dub View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJ Dub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 10:26am

One time back in like the late 90's when I had waves in middle school (one of the few, I only had top waves tho) I was in class and we were all sittin around a table. I had my head down doin my work then outt nowhere this girl broke the silence by sayin, "Aw Look at that boy's hair, he got some good hair!" I was kinda embarrased

Edited by MJ Dub - June 27 2006 at 10:39am
[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/Rocafela5869/sig.jpg" />ww.myspace.com/mjdub - "Wave" Blog.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kjmegamass2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 10:33am
lol
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 11:04am
i was in da barbershop waitin n this mom n kid came in. the mom said i have good lookin hair n liked it. wen i was in the chair gettin my chop off, the waves were even more deeper. kid goes mom i want my hair cut like his. he was like 10 or 11
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic