Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Following in Rini's footsteps...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Following in Rini's footsteps...
    Posted: October 05 2006 at 4:38am
I got a fringeShocked! Thats one new year's resolution out of the window lol!

laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 11:08am
Nice bangs, suits you great.  Keep the rest growing great color as well.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 1:32pm
Sorry to hear about your failed New Year's resolution. There is always next year and your hair can grow back nicely. Best of luck in future!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 2:00pm
Your fringe looks really pretty on you HFO.I always loved sideswept bangs.This is one broken new years res. that turned out with good results.Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 4:56pm
Thanks everyoneEmbarrassed. Unfortunately my fringe got rained on and went wonky so it's going into kirby grips for the winter(because I'm lazy) while the rest is being put in a braid. I'm going to keep it like that all winter appart from occasions like Christmas and stuff. I'll look severe but it will be nice when it's downSmile. I'm just going to grow it out again. I change my mind way too much!

I got about 3 or 4 inches off of my U hem to make it straight again. I didn't even realise it was a U until a couple of weeks ago. Only one or two inches off of the bits that didn't need it though. It feels so soft and healthy now though!
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 6:36pm
Hey HFO!!! I like the fringe on you, and as it grows out it will look good too.
strawberryfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberryfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 8:12pm
HFO,
You look beautiful with your fringe, but with your face you will be equally gorgeous when they grow out!

I did the same thing; I'm wearing them pulled back with a small wire-back barrette and like the look so the growout will be pretty painless.

Lovely color you have, also!

SF
strawberryfine
2aFii
12/25.5"/terminal length after reaching "small of my back length"
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 10:43am
Very nice Hell

It really does suit you, even though you cant make up your mind at least you have two ways to wear it!Smile

Really nice colour as well is that your natural mixed with a semi?

Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 4:37pm
The colour in the picture is a bit misleading. My hair is a different colour in every photoLOL. It's a bit lighter than it appears there. Most of it's natural(I think lol!).
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2006 at 4:47pm
love the fringe wish i didnt have curly hair and could do that.
Babycheeks
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 6:49am

HFO....that fringe looks GREAT on you!!! Really retro/sixties in that pic. I like it. I like it alot.

I'd love to see a pic of the back of your hair with your new trim. Any chance of posting that? Sorry...I'm nosy!

Actually, you really are following in my footsteps, because I've been wearing my fringe back in a flexi-8 mini. I'm having issues with my hairspray (which I need to use when I wear my fringe down and sideswept), so I'm just wearing it back for now.  Not sure about growing it out again, we'll see what happens over the next few months.

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2006 at 3:29pm
ThanksEmbarrassed! I was soooo close to that resolution(about 3 inches away). Well it might be a nice length by Christmas. I'm looking into oils for my hair for keeping it up for the winter. Not really sure what though.

You look great with and without your fringe so you could get away with eitherSmile. Is it quite hard to use hairspray and be a non brush user? I always spray my round brush and then put it through the bit I want to sit properly so I don't actually spray my head. How do you go about it? Silly question but I'm curious.

I'll try to get my slave to get a photo of the back Tongue!

Babycheeks - Your hair looks great as it is! I wish mine was curly or had some sort of wave formation with proper staying power.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 8:35pm
Hey HFO,

Sorry to hear your lament about broken resolution.  Well, resolutions can change, right? Smile IMO you look good with or without the fringe.  And I'll confess to being with Rini on wanting to see a pic of your current length. Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic