Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

quick update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: quick update
    Posted: October 13 2006 at 4:48pm
Hey guys. Haven't really been around much. Busy with school... 2nd year pharmacy right now. I'm going out with some friends tonight, decided to do a blow dry and straighten for the first time in many many months and these are the results.

I'm somehow at 31" right now... no idea how that happened. I had a few inches trimmed off in August, but I'm back to about where I was before the trim if not longer.

Happy growing everybody.
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 5:44am
Looks great Holly very soft and silky looking,  and it does look longer.  Keep it up.Thumbs%20Up
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 12:16pm

2nd year of pharmacy? Wow... That's awesome! You deserve to go out every now and then. Remember to keep up your mental health.

I hope you had a good time with your friends. I'm sure you received compliments on your beautiful hair :)

[BTW, we've had great luck with our ceramic hair dryer.....it dries hair from the inside to the outide, with much less damage.]

babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 3:11pm
nice hair very shiney go for you GOAL REACHER:)
Babycheeks
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 9:07pm
Wow, Holly, your hair is gorgeous!  Great pix, thanks for sharing! Thumbs%20Up  Oh, and hope you had fun last night! 
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 12:47pm

Well done on your growth spurt Holly!

Your hair looks in fab condition and a great natural colour

P.S Love that funky purple top, really suits your skin tone!Smile
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2006 at 6:56pm
Very beautiful, Holly!! That is so cool about your growth.
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2006 at 1:50pm
Don't ya just love what a blow drier does to long hair??!!  It makes it so soft and silky looking.  I know it's hard on the hair, but I sure do like it when Jennifer gets it out from time to time.  Your hair is looking gorgeous, Holly!  Way to grow.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 8:03pm
Holly, your hair grows fast! It's good to see you again.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic