Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bedtime care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pridepark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pridepark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bedtime care
    Posted: October 19 2006 at 6:44am
Hi, another problem I need answering is how best to care for my hair when going to bed.  As it gets longer should I be loosly tieing it back so it isnt run ragged with the stresses of sleeping on in a loose state?

Thanks
Rich
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 2:02pm
Hi Rich, a few years ago I started using this at night. I called it a sleep tail. Now many people who use it are calling it a Bubba Tail.

You can either put the bands in place where you want them or put one up high and slide it down, then put another up high and slide it down.
How many you use will depend on how long your hair is.

Another thing that many of us have done is to get a satin or silk pillowcase.
I got mine from a member on another site. If you want her to make one for you this is the page for her pillowcases.
http://tlc-pads.com/services.htm

This site also sells hair friendly items including satin and silk cases.
http://tenderheaded.com

I didn't find any pillowcases here at Hairboutique but they do have lots of other stuff.

Hope that helps.

Edited by PurpleBubba - October 19 2006 at 2:04pm
pridepark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pridepark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 7:10pm

Hey, thanks for this.  I had started tieing it up in a similar way but I hadn't realised getting a different pillow case would help too.  Some things you just dont think of! 

Thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic