Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finally!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally!!!
    Posted: October 23 2006 at 5:18pm
I finally figured out what to do woth my hair to make it preety and semi frizz-free!!!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileShockedShockedTongueTongue After I condish with Aussie moist I jump out the shower and scrunch with a towel and smooth it over the outer layer.then I scrunch in a lot of carrot tea-tree oil and sommth it down and if its still wet scrunch with a towel and let air dry. The result: defined, soft curls with a cute frizz.
 Anybody else had any epiphanys?(I know I spelled that wrong) I hope this can help anyone with frizz woesTongue

Edited by SugarCube - October 23 2006 at 5:18pm
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2006 at 6:29pm
Epiphanies? Definitely. I think a long hair journey is fraught ah-ha experiences. But that's what makes it interesting.

I had one when I took a leap and tried Dove conditioner.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2006 at 2:28pm
What did the Dove conditioner do? 

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic