Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pictures!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pictures!
    Posted: January 09 2007 at 7:44pm
I finally got some pictures uploaded from Christmas.

My sisters and I Christmas morning:

My girlfriend and I at my 21st birthday party (Dec 27)

I started parting my hair on the opposite side, so I part on my right side now instead of the left. And the front is tapered to fix a botched haircut from back in August, but I like it a lot better now! ~31" and counting!
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2007 at 7:54pm
Very beautiful hair! It's so long and shiny. What produts and routines do you do?
March 2007:

hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2007 at 11:01pm
Your hair is gorgeous!  Definitely an improvement from the bob.  It makes you look glamorous.  Thanks for sharing the pic!
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 12:20am
It looks so healthy, and beautiful! Whatever you are doing is working. Keep up the good work, it is showing!

ALisa06 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 7:40am
gasp!  Holly, your hair is very pretty, and healthy-looking!  (Can I say I'm jealous?)

I like the side part on you....  and definitely agree with Sarah -- a huge improvement over the bob.
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 6:22pm
Happy Belated 21st!

Really pretty hair Holly, you certainly do have a routine that suits you!

Keep it up :)  
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 9:03pm
Your hair looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! 
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 10:24pm
Hmmm...how odd. I typed up a response to this and the board seems to have eaten it!!

Thanks for all the comments!

And my hair routine isn't all that great. I shampoo the roots with drugstore brand of the matrix sleek look shampoo, then from the shoulders down with the real matrix sleek look conditioner. Mousse and thermal protector, blow dry, more thermal spray, and then a quick flat iron. Voila! I typically wear it down for 2 days if I straighten it though and I still like to wear it up more than not but the bangs/layers make it harder.

Edited by letmecount123 - January 12 2007 at 12:54am
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2007 at 4:18am
Wow! I just LOVE it! Actually, it must run in the family because it looks like your sisters both have great hair as well. Aren't you the one that almost got a chop a while ago ... ? It's simply BEAUTIFUL. I don't think mine would EVER look that good!

Oh, and I REALLY like the taped/layered bangs!

Edited by Alayney - January 11 2007 at 4:20am
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2007 at 1:06pm
I love the front too.  When you first did it, I think you posted some pictrues and I wasn't so sure I liked it, but I think it looks gorgeous on you now.  I really like the long grown-out bangs look.  Your length is looking super and is really thick all the way to the ends.  I guess heat really works for you!  You must have some envious sisters.  Thanks for posting the pics. It's always nice to see the results people are having in their hair journey.

Edited by tdouty - January 11 2007 at 1:07pm

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Lil'Bohemian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil'Bohemian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2007 at 6:46pm
Both you and your hair are beautiful! Clap
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 8:30am
Really nice Holly,  keep it up.Tongue
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 12:20pm
Holly,

The color and shine of your hair are amazing! You must also be happy with the length.
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 9:04pm
stunning as always keep it growin! luks real gud!!!Thumbs%20Up
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 7:18pm
Holly, I have been off-board for awhile so coming back and seeing your hair so long is a pleasant surprise! Way to grow, girl.

Tdouty, Likewise with Jennifer's hair. It looks so healthy.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2007 at 8:52pm
Anais Satin!  Welcome back -- it's good to "see" you again.  I had wanted to send you a email just the other day to find out if you were still among us, but couldn't find your address on your web page (I just now see your LJ page link, duh!  Embarrassed).
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2007 at 7:58am
Hi Anais and welcome back.  It's good to see you around here again.  Thanks for your compliments and I'll be sure to tell Jennifer.  Your hair is looking as awesome as ever :-)!  Any chance we'll ever see a really big picture of your hair?  I'd love to see one or two .... maybe one wet and one dry?  I'll post another good picture of Jennifer's hair here soon too.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2007 at 10:36am
((((HUGS)))) to you both, Dave and Tdouty.

As for photos, I'm still struggling with below freezing weather where I am, and it's hard to take indoor photos. In short, hair pictures have gone completely by the wayside in the past few months. Benign neglect, perhaps, but I'm trying to get back into the haircare loop again.

Nothing's changed much during that vacuum, besides hair length and maybe a henna or two. I cut off a couple inches in the past couple months. The current measure is abut 39", though it doesn't look much different than the current sig pic.

love
Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic