Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Formula 37, any success stories?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairgoals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgoals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Formula 37, any success stories?
    Posted: January 22 2007 at 7:02pm
I just ordered the 60 day supply. Now waiting on my order just wanted to know if anyone has any succes stories while using hair formula 37.
curlylocke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlylocke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 6:50am
Yes, definitely.  Originally I had tried to go to the vitamin store and get all the ingredients for good hair growth separately, but that was wayyyyyyy too pricey.

I heard about HF37 so I went to their site and read all the testimonials and decided I didn't have anything to lose because of their guarantee. 

I've been on the program for just over 4 weeks.  My hair has gone from 13 inches in the back to 14 1/2 and on the sides i started at 16 inches and it's at 17 1/2 now.  Just last week I bought another 2 month supply.

So in 4 weeks my hair has grown 1 1/2 inches.  I'm quite pleased.  There's also Hairtopia, ask Karen about it hehe.  LOL

Or just go check out my other thread, the (UGH cut my hair but HF37 helping) one.  She has some info in there.
hairgoals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgoals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 11:38am
Thanks curlylocke. I still have not received my order yet. Should be getting them by Wednesday. I just really hope it works for me.I will post after I start using it for a month or so.
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 6:41pm
I have been taking HF37 since mid Nov. My hair was almost waist length and was cut into an extreme V shape. After it was cut it measured 19 in on the sides and 22 in the back. The last time I measured it was at 23 1/2 on the sides and 30 in almost 30 in the back. I had cut in about two inches in the back because I can not stand the extremity of the v, and it was still almost 30 in! I love it.My energy has also greatly imporved.
Hope this helps. Oh, it usually takes me around a week to get it. I signed up for the 12 month membership it goes down in cost and you get free shipping.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic