Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair pic with length

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair pic with length
    Posted: January 27 2007 at 11:35am
this shows pretty much how long it is. please excuse the deer in headlights look

AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 11:47am
Beautiful! How long are you letting it grow?
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 12:56pm
Hi Miri, I'm glad you posted a length photo for perspective. Ditto what AmandaPanda said - it is really beautiful. And of course I think everybody wants to know how long you're growing it too.

Anais 
my LJ, 40 inches long
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 1:09pm
Wow,your hair is so pretty.I'm am having total curl envy right now.
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 3:30pm
thanks guys i'm hoping to grow it to my waist and with my hair growth rate ill prob. reach it by june
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 5:55pm
sugarcube, your hair is lovely!  keep up the good job you're doing on it.  looking forward to seeing you reach your goal! Thumbs%20Up
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by SugarCube SugarCube wrote:

thanks guys i'm hoping to grow it to my waist and with my hair growth rate ill prob. reach it by june

I can only assume you mean with the curls stretched out?  (If so, that means you get a lot of shrinkage in your beautiful curls... or your hair grows very fast... or both!)

SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 6:16pm
dave: my hair stretch out is at bsl but i'm hoping it will be by june, curly betwen bsl and waist, and straight waist. my hair grows bout an inch a month
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 7:30am
Wow Miri, both you and your perfect hair are just beautiful! Good growing!
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:43pm
thanks susan that means a lotBig%20smile
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 8:18pm
 Bow%20Down%20Before%20YouJust love your hair - so beautiful. 

SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2007 at 6:06pm
lol thanks kimbearly
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 3:12pm
Thank you for the clarification, Miri.  You are lucky your hair grows so fast.  With your growth rate, I'm sure you'll reach your goal this summer!  Do you suppose you might set a new goal once you reach your current one?
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 5:16pm

dave: once i reach waist i'll have to trim 1/2 a inch to get rid of the split ends but after that i'll hang around waist

HaleyCake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyCake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 10:22am
Excuse my ignorance, but- how long did it take for you to grow out your beautiful shiny curls? I too have curly hair, and even though it grows about an inch a month, it seems like it is taking forever to grow, because it has to grow OUT (to the sides)before it will grow DOWN.  All I can say is that you have absolutely beautiful hair. Please don't let anyone convince you to ever chemically alter it or cut it off. It couldn't possibly get any more beautiful. :)
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 3:42pm
HaleyCake: well lets see. up till 4th grade my hair was always around waist length and contained in braids most of the time. it was nothing like it was today ( i tortured my hair ). then my mom cut it to my chin and i kept it in a bun most of the time and only let it down when it was braided or straightned.( for a year i suffered haircut after haircut but i wasn't into hair at that time) as for the growing out problem i had that but as my hair grew longer the less styling i needed (my main styling product is oil lol) since i had a trim that was supposed to be an inch turned out much more and reduced my hair to 1/2 a inch above collar bone my hair grew back in a month. so hang in there!!! i would suggest water, lots lots lots of conditioner and lots of excercise. this has been the best hairapy ever! oh and try not to think about it a lot. i'm sure you'll reach ur hair goal. how curly is your hair anyway? oh and braids are awesome for attaining length sorry if i was rambling lol. just trying ta be helpful 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic