Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kimbearly's Two Boys - picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kimbearly's Two Boys - picture
    Posted: January 30 2007 at 7:51am
Just want to share Smile  I like to keep my boys hair longer.  Christopher is 8 and Nicholas is 5.  Just love them to piecesHug
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:45pm
they r so cute
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 8:21pm

Thank%20You 

chitraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chitraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 11:02am
Hi Kimberly, really cute pics, how long would you grow their hair? waist length or longer , it would look very cute n lovely? jus tell us, bye chitra
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 8:53pm
Thank you Chitra.  As far as length I would love for their hair to grow forever and ever.  However, I do not want my boys to be teased because they "look" like a girl - being a kid is hard enough.  I love that longer hair is in now for boys but not bum length for young boys (at least not where I live).  We live in NJ not too far from the shore so I keep their hair in a surfer cut.  I pretty much go with what they want.  If they want it long long - then fine with me.  At this point though they hate it when they get a trim and the hairdresser has to put a "girlie" clip in their hair or when I play with it and put it in a ponytail - LOL.  So, to answer your question, I will leave it to my boys to decide.  At this time though they prefer it longer.  Good question and thanks for asking. 
chitraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chitraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 8:49am
Hi Kimberlly, Thanks. Nice to hear for the Kids to hav LH & importantly as per their wish. Also hope LH gets in for guys. would like to hav it thigh/knee length! dosent matter what people think! bye
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2007 at 9:39am
 Thumbs%20Up Your welcome.  I also forgot to mention that you have  beautiful hair. 

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 3:02pm
Cute kids, Kimbearly. Smile My hair was even lighter blonde at 5 years old... it got progressively darker as I aged.  erm.... Ermm
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

My hair was even lighter blonde at 5 years old... it got progressively darker as I aged.  erm.... Ermm
Dave, my hair was blond when I was little too, believe it or not.  Confused

Kimbearly, your boys look very lovable.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 10:54am
nice to see the kids they are lovely. Nice to see amom supporting her son for long hair. I only wish they go for long hair

vivek - male - 32 inches long hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic