Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kimbearly's Hair Pictures 1/28

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kimbearly's Hair Pictures 1/28
    Posted: January 28 2007 at 9:28pm

Can't wait to see what will happen after a month on Hairtopia Smile

Close-up with flash

Me Smile 

Edited by Kimbearly - January 28 2007 at 9:37pm
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2007 at 10:43pm
Kimbearly, your hair is lovely!  So thick and shiny!  It's funny.... I was playing around with my digital camera the other day taking pics of individual curls.  My hair looks just like yours - dark brown, yet red with a flash or in bright sunlight.  Thanks for sharing your pics, and keep us updated on your growth progress.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 5:53pm
gorgeous hair
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2007 at 10:06pm

That's really beautiful. Thumbs%20Up Thanks for sharing your photos!

By the way, have you hennaed before? Your hair looks slightly hennaed, though not by a lot.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2007 at 4:05pm

Thank you for the compliments Sara, Sugar Cube and Anais.  I have never hennaed nor do I have the time or patience.  I admire those who do though.  I think the sun does the redness to my hair or maybe it's the mixture of being Polish and Italian.  Thinking

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 2:47pm
Hey Kimbearly, I'm late to chime in here... you and your hair are beautiful!  Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Smile
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 1:54pm
Kimbearly,

You're getting some nice length. Are you getting more waves/curls the longer it gets? I looks gorgeous! (I love long, dark, curly hair.....just like my wife....)

Keep it growing!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 8:37pm
Awww, Thanks Dave and Sun for the compliments - so kind of you.  To answer your questions about my waves.  I have noticed that my hair is not as curly now that it is longer.  Also, my hair changes with the weather.  Since it is 10 degrees here in NJ my hair is much straighter, but as soon as the humidity comes it is much curlier.  Me, I enjoy it both ways.

I just wanted to say how much I love both of your hair and your advice on this forum.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:02am
Oh its lovely and shiny!  Thanks for sharing your photos!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:31pm
Very pretty! It looks very shiney, soft and HEALTHY! Keep it up!  Thumbs%20Up
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2007 at 4:34pm
Thank you for the compliments Kimbearly; it is nice to know you are enjoying participating here. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic