Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help please!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help please!!!
    Posted: February 05 2007 at 4:11pm
i had to cut my beautiful long hair off and its a little past my shoulders can anyone please tell me what vitamins and how many mg work for you... i know to eat alot of protien and water but is there anything else i can do??????????????Cry
bri 2a mii
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 5:04pm

amino acids and essential fatty acids will help . I  had my hair hacked off so I looked up faster hair  growth rate and found Hair formula 37. I have beentaking it since mid november and I love it. my hair is growing at an amazing rate.

Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 5:28pm
really!! how long has it gotten since november? where can i fing hair formula 37?

what are amino acids and fatty acids? lol ive seen vitamins for them but dont know how much to take
bri 2a mii
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 3:07pm
Well, after it was cut I measured it and it was at 22 inches in the back. thes last time I measured a couple of weeks ago, it was at 30 in. Hair formula 37 has amino acids in it. I used to take an amino acids before, but this has way more. I get it at www.hairformula37.com
Essential fatty acids are found in fish oil, flax oil, cod liver oil, olive oil, and several others. Go to a health food store, and asked for them. You should be able to find fish oil at a store like safeway. I take 1-3 capsules 2 times a day.They are essential for the formulation of every cell in our body.I hope this helps.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 3:37pm

are you serious.That is amazing growth.If I could afford it I would take it.I was always told that there is no miracle pill,but maybe they were wrong.

Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 3:51pm
I am so much in love with this product. Everyone around me has noticed how fast it is growing. At first I had to re-measure over and over again, beacuse I thought I was doing something wrong! I feel alot  better to. I am always tired. I have three kids of my own and I babysit for three more, and I teach preschool. It has helped me with my energy tremendously. I signed up for the year membership, so I get free shipping and a discount so it costs 39.99 a month. It is alot , but I was taking so much more amino acids before. All the supplements were adding up to more than the price of the HF37. For me , it is a better deal.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 9:14pm
Now I'm torn.I'm pretty cheap,but this sounds great.Plus its still cheaper than others I've seen.There was one recently I saw(cant remember) that was like $160 for a months supply.But I will definitely look into it.
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2007 at 9:35pm
Yah, look into it. I was looking into a couple of others also. The only down side is that to get that price you have to sign up for the membership. But I was willing to to do almost anything to get my hair back.Plus, the results keep me coming back for more. 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:40pm
wow that is amazing!! so they have amino acid vitamins in stores?????? i saw fish oil vitamins today but wasnt sure if i should get them........ uggg i miss my hair CryBroken%20Heart  im going to look into getting hairformula 37 i saw the hairtopia do you know if thats anygood??
bri 2a mii
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:47pm
alisa have you ever tried the hf37 shampoo?? i use to use the mane n tail shampoo and conditioner and it worked since it puts more protien in your hair but do you know if the hf37 shampoo and conditioner work??
bri 2a mii
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 10:50pm
someone told me that you can buy just the amino acid pills from hf37 and that would work!! im wondering if that would work...?
bri 2a mii
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 8:54am

Ok. Any fish oil pill will work. I get mine from costco. You get a big bottle for $10. I did use the shampoo and conditioner from HF37 for quite a while. It is really good. I quit because I like to use moe natural things, and there were a few chemicals in the ingredients that I did not like.Other than that, it was really good. The conditioner was really thick and creamy.

Yes you can get just the amino acid pills, and they will work better than not taking anything, although they are designed to work best in conjunction with the step one. The step two ( amino acid) is  about $25  just for the one bottle. They make it cheaper for you to get the two steps together. For $39.99 a month you get 1 step one( which is the multi vit and mineral) and 2 step two( which is the amino acids).

LIke I said before, I was taking a body builders amino acid supplement before. Not the powder. just tablets. When I compared ingredients, I found that there was way more aminos in the HF37.

I have not tried hairtopia, but am honestly curious to try it and compare the two.  When my membership with HF37 runs out, I may try the hairtopia for a few months to compare. Right now I am happy with HF37.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 2:00pm
keep me updated on the hf37 i might just do the month supply to try
bri 2a mii
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 3:05pm
I will do. I have been very pleased with the results so far. Like I said, people around me are noticing to, so it is not just my wishful thinking.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 4:12pm
alisa06 what is 2c-3a ciii??? where on the forum can i read about that???
bri 2a mii
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 9:18pm

the abreviations are for hair type. I have really thick hair that is wavy almost curly.You kind find it in the top of the long hair forum in a thread marked abbreviations. Go all the way to the bottom. There is a link called Fia's visual hair typing system. Let me know if you find it ok.

Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 9:55pm
thanks so much you have been a great help! do you use oils in your hair to make it grow?
bri 2a mii
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2007 at 2:46pm
You are so welcome! I know what it is to miss your hair. Mine was at my waist and I wanted an inch of the bottom and about three up layered. She used the razor and thinned it out from my shoulders down and put it in an extreme v shape. at the time the tip of the v barely reached the top of my bra strap and the sides were barely below my shoulders. When I turned my head, the sides would come forward. At the moment the tip is about three inches past my bra strap. with a couple of two in trimsn because I coule not stand how extreme the tip of the v shape was. It was like mabye three inches wide.
I have heard that emu oil is supposed to help with growth rate. I have used it on the ends, but that is it. I have also heard that mayo is supposed to help . I use mayo as a deep conditioner. I used it today as a matter of fact. It makes my hair very soft and shiny.As for oils, I love jojoba oil. I use it like a leav-in serum and an overnight treatment. I just slather it on and braid it then wash in the morning. Some people say that jojoba oil makes their hair crunchy, but it does not do that to my hair.I love it!
I have also used olive oil for treatments. It is alot heavier than the jojoba oil, and is good more for a treatment than a leave in.
Sorry for the long post.  Hope this helps some.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic