Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MISS IT LONG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MISS IT LONG
    Posted: March 28 2007 at 8:05am
I agree with SugarCube on this one. It's your wife's hair afterall so her decision for the most part.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2007 at 7:04am
SugarCube makes a good point lovebobs!  What does she want to do with it? 

IF her opinion is similar to yours that she hates the inbetween stages, there are always updos.  I hated mine at inbetween length too and wore it in french twists everyday or the twisted upward clawclip style with the ends coming out of the top of it and hanging over.  
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 11:45pm
Her hair is really gorgeous both ways for sure, but I actually like that bobbed style A LOT. 
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2007 at 6:47pm
what does SHE personally want
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 1:21pm
      No surprise here, but I think your wife looked awesome with long hair. Her bob is really nice-looking, but I can't blame you for yearning to see lots of hair again. Keep a pic of her bobbed to satisfy you next time her hair starts growing. Easy to cut, difficult to wait! Best, Bob Ermm
16Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 16Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 5:33am
Love Bobs,
Wow..your wife's hair looks great either way.  The hardest part about growing out hair I think (since I am going through this) is the waiting part until you get to your goal.  I agree with the previous poster that finding creative ways to style it during the nasty stage is the best way to deal with it.  How about hair accessories or playing with up dos so that you get that nape thing going while it grows?  Either way, you are lucky that your wife takes your preferences into consideration.  I tend to be a "do my own thing" sort of woman!Wink  But then, my DH is a patient man. Clap
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 4:24am

I dont think anyone likes what was so cleverly called "the awkward stage".Smile but hair can be styled so that it looks nice at any length. whether it be a bob, bsl, or waist.

lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2007 at 1:30am
my wife had LONG hair when we metlong%20silky%20hair
i loooove her hair and everything about it
playing with it, brushing it, cutting it, dying it etc...
i really really am attached to her current angled bob that is a buzzed a little on the nape and just past chin in frontuntitled1111.jpg

but lately i want to see it long again   however i get bored after 2 months of growth and ask her to re-bob it for me and she easily does because she too loves the bob (says it fun, easy)
i look at pics from a few years ago and i remember grabbing the ponytail and how amazing it felt but then i think of rubbing my hand over the buzzed nape and how amazing that feels   i am just sooo torn  the thing is i love her hair LONG or short  i HATEHATEHATE it when it is in betweenMEDIUM%20LENGTH
what can i do to lay off and watch it grow as i know one day it will be lopped off again  but i just cant wait   any ideas????
also is it worth the wait?
is there anyone else who loves it long and loves it short but hates that boring in-between length blahhh blahhhh
later........
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic