Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting longer yea! (reintroduction)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting longer yea! (reintroduction)
    Posted: May 13 2007 at 12:05am
There's the pic right behind this Sarsvati if you wold like to see if your like me you will want it longer.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Sarsvati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarsvati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 12:53pm
I'd love to see a picture too if you're still checking in here. I'm one inch away from 32 so it'd fun to see what it looks like on someone else.
Sunsailing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunsailing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2007 at 11:46am
I remember you LastStar! Welcome back.
32" is quite an accomplishment. Way to grow!!

tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2007 at 10:33am
Way to grow!  We'd love to see a picture.  Jennifer's hair is growing like a weed too.   We haven't measured it in quite a while.  I'll have to measure it and get a new picture to add to her signature pic.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 4:22pm

Good for you!  Welcome back.  Smile

sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 1:01am
      Its been a while since I made a post,  long time with no internet.  I have finally reached 32" and growing. Hopefully to the 40" and 50" I hope everyone else is great and a lot of hair is growing.  A lot of new people since I was a regular,  nice to see some of the older members Anais, Dave, Holly, Tdubty,Katja,  Ladyfrog, Strawberyfine and Hellfrozenover just to name a few sorry if I left you out.  And hello to all the new long haired peeps happy growing Y'all.

Edited by laststar - April 25 2007 at 1:02am
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic