Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tips on Helping hair grow.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips on Helping hair grow.
    Posted: May 14 2007 at 4:34pm
Hey everyone :) I just wanted to ask what are some tips you have on helping hair grow faster?Thanks in advance.
Sarsvati View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarsvati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 3:15pm
you can take a multivitamin if you'r not already. THat ensures that your body has enough nutrients to allow your hair to grow closer to it's intended speed.
I massage my scalp whih stimulates the follicles
I also run which has the added benifit of getting the blood flowing to my scalp, which allows hair to grow faster.
Stress is supposed to slow down growth because you blood is diverted from your skin to your internal organs. So, uh...don't stress out!
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 5:15pm
Very good advice, Sarsvati.  Making sure your whole body is in good health is the first step.  That means healthy diet, exercise, and plenty of rest.  Scalp massage is great!
I added biotin and folic acid to my handfull of vitamins several months ago, and I've seen more growth than ever before.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
lola32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2007 at 6:50pm
Thanks you . I just starting taking multivitamins and vitamin B-12 . I hope that will help.
stargazer026 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stargazer026 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 7:16pm

I started taking hair ,skin and nails  multivitamin from herron about 2 months ago and Ive noticed my hair is growing a bit quicker and its more oily has anyone else noticed that their hair is more oily when taking vitamins?Question

150-55-27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 150-55-27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 10:06pm
Flax seed oil or the capsuls really help, also try Phytophenere. These vitamins are derrived to help with hair, skin and nails. You have to take them for about 4 mos to really see the hair take off... MSM is great too. I noticed that my hair really started growing like crazy when I started working out really hard I began to incorporate lots of protein shakes into my diet. Protein really does help you to build mucsle and grow some long healthy hair...
Just focus on getting to know him and you'll know and beleive he's that friend that might not always come right when you call, but always comes right on time..
ronezzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronezzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 2:07pm
where can i etthese vitamins
720 killin n****s
[IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q33/ronezzy/69701113114_0_SM.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic