FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dammmmnn seasick is off the hook

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:56am
Shipping isn't free.

SeaSick Wave Pomade
$10.00 (plus shipping and handling)
Truly the future of pomades. SeaSick provides a firm hold to lay your hair down and gives you that deep silky fresh-out-the-barbershop look every time. In addition, it will have your hair nice and shiny.  Your hair will never feel greasy and plus it smells good too, plus it washes right out . It works great on short and long hair. If you already have waves you need to try this.  It’s all I use! I made it for everyone, people with waves and people trying to get waves.
DUB-C
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 11:57am
He was advertising free shipping on the WaveBuilder forums 
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

He was advertising free shipping on the WaveBuilder forums 

It sounds like there's a contradiction.
DUB-C
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:23pm

It's free shipping on the SeaSick and the book. I just have a hard time getting my webmaster off of his tail to make updates.

The new Ingredients: Soy wax, candellia wax, jojoba oil, shea butter, and lightly fragranced.

4.oz size

I didn't add the much fragance because I didn't want it to be to smelly in addition I'm thinking about adding Indian Hemp and carrot oil to it since they're all natural and proven among the wave community. I don't know yet it's still in the air.

Thanks, I'm glad yall like it.Clap

Edited by Ant Green - June 02 2007 at 12:33pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:26pm
I'm thinkin bout buying some but Ant please tell me you don't be makin this ish in your bathtub 
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:26pm
yeah im still waiting on my sample!!!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:33pm

I'm thinkin bout buying some but Ant please tell me you don't be makin this ish in your bathtub 

Who's the manufacturer?
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:34pm
lol @willie
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:36pm
Im thinking about stealing ants idea mixing indian hemp and w/e natural sh*t and callin it mejis pomade.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:38pm
so basically its a mix of products wit the waxes for hold... seems good to me..
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:40pm
big
ur waves are on point

and as for the seasick
its cool to see it working for yall but
i dont think id buy it

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:49pm
thx idk bout buyin it either.. i wud for like 5  or 6 i dont kno if i'd drop 10 but overall its a good product..
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 12:55pm
The price of SeaSick is an apparent flaw in his business plan.
DUB-C
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:00pm
but aye i aint mad @ him..if people buyin it.. den hey
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Who's the manufacturer?

I manufacturer it myself just like Carol's Duaghter does her products, and we both only sell online. I have a barbershop and a clipper blade sharpening service in my basement.  

And no it's not made in my bath tubLOL. I have equipment especially for the production of SeaSick and SeaSick only.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by BIG- BIG- wrote:

but aye i aint mad @ him..if people buyin it.. den hey

I wish him the best, also.  He has a good marketing plan, but once the newness subsides over SeaSick, price is going to be an issue.
DUB-C
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:07pm

Applications to this product include: Lipsticks, lip glosses, lip balms, solid lotion bars, candies and gums, emulsions, leather dressings, polishes, varnishes, and sealing waxes.

i think candellia wax is in about everything to hold its components together
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:14pm
Good job, Gvyll.  I see you're learning the research game.
DUB-C
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:17pm
dont say thatLOL^^^^^
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2007 at 1:25pm
Not to compare my product to this one but it a soy base pomade like SeaSick but it's only 1.8oz and look at thier price http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.html?id=7041&srccode=cii_10043468&cpncode=07-26562200-2

SeaSick is 4.oz you get a lot more. Remember it's priced this way because of the all natural ingredients/ to keep it natural cost more.

Don't get me wrong I could make some stuff with petroleum, mineral oil and all the other nasty ingredients people on HB advise people not to use.
But then i'll get blasted off the face of the earth.

Instead I come correct and get blasted anyway. It has to be priced this way in order for me to continue to be able to supply it without taking a loss.

SeaSick was originally made just for me, because I wanted some better that was out there, 100% all natural, with Better hold that rinsed out easy.

But my clients liked it so much I decieded to sell it. And to be honest I sold more out of states the in the U.S. which sounds wierd but true. If the price sounds steep, Than maybe it's not for everyone.

But if you want something all natural, with a great hold, thats non greasy and rinses out easy. The choice is yours.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic