Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with hair. Need suggestions.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
roryt2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roryt2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with hair. Need suggestions.
    Posted: June 04 2007 at 4:17pm
Ok so I've got a problem with my hair. It's long (past my shoulders) and parted down the middle. The problem is, the sides are not symmetrical which makes it look weird. The left side kind of curves upward and outward whereas the right side is flat and just goes straight down.

This is kinda what I'm talking about:

It doesn't make the lower parts weird looking like that, I'm just talking about the top-front area.

Now I could probably straighten the side that's sticking up, but I really don't want the flattened look that hair straighteners leave.

I really don't know though. Suggestions?
HopeB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HopeB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 6:31pm
You could side part it, to detract from the assymetry or do a zigzag part to "adjust" the fullness on either side. Hope that helps!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2007 at 6:39pm
I fully concur with HopeB.  Try experimenting with parts on both sides, to see which one you like better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic