Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
desirerains05 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desirerains05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!
    Posted: October 06 2002 at 10:30pm
My hair appointment is on Saturday, Oct. 12 and I`m looking for something romantic and elegant. My hair is just past my shoulder blades, brown and overall straight. Last year it was up, and was sectioned off into twisties that let back into a updo of curls, and it was beautiful. But I`m looking for something that will tone down the cubbyness in my cheeks and face and somehow also not show of my forehead, but yet i still want an updo with curls.
PLEASE HELP! PICS ARE A GREAT THING!!!
desirerains05 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desirerains05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by desirerains05 desirerains05 wrote:

My hair appointment is on Saturday, Oct. 12 and I'm looking for something romantic and elegant. My hair is just past my shoulder blades, brown and overall straight. Last year it was up, and was sectioned off into twisties that let back into a updo of curls, and it was beautiful. But I'm looking for something that will tone down the cubbyness in my cheeks and face and somehow also not show of my forehead, but yet i still want an updo with curls.
PLEASE HELP! PICS ARE A GREAT THING!!!

It`s me.. I forgot to metion that my dress is square cut with thick straps, and is a dark midnight bluish black. Just a FYI :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic