Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Maria Sharapova - Shorter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 10:10pm
I personally don't love or hate the bangs but I do like that she contiunes to change her hair... the length still seems to be slowly getting shorter.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2007 at 12:16am
Maria's hair had been looking kind of thin. The bangs definitely give it some volume. Good move. They'll probably grow and get in the way of her tennis, but for now they work.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2007 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Would anyone really watch a tennis match simple because one of the players has a long ponytail?

GOD I hope not, cause that is so creepy. Eck.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2007 at 12:02pm
     Ahem...I *always* observe women with beautiful hair, usually of the long variety, on or off the tennis court. News flash: *Every* straight man enjoys noticing *something* about women, on or off the tennis court. (lol) Best, Bob LOL
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2007 at 12:19pm
I have to back Bob up on this one...
There are very few situations where a guy won't take note of a beautiful woman, and being on a tennis court definitely isn't one of them.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

I have to back Bob up on this one...
There are very few situations where a guy won't take note of a beautiful woman, and being on a tennis court definitely isn't one of them.

I think the point being made is there are some here that seem to watch Tennis, or a news broadcast because because of someones hair... to me.. thats creepy!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 11:32am
Well, Hal, we certainly wouldn't watch a news broadcast to get any relevant or accurate news! :-)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

I think the point being made is there are some here that seem to watch Tennis, or a news broadcast because because of someones hair... to me.. thats creepy!

There are quite a number of posts in this forum about various Faux News Teleprompter Readers.  I would hope that they are tuning in exactly for that reason & not because they think they are getting accurate info.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 2:28pm

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch tennis on TV, no matter who was playing. But with all of the choices we have when it comes to watching local and national news, what's wrong with picking out a hot newsbabe to watch? If the newsbabe has great hair, so much the better.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 2:48pm
I have to concur with Kramer.  Basically, the news is the same, so if given the choice of watching an attractive news reader or someone who took too many "face plants" into a brink wall...I will go with the attractive choice.  If you look around, I think many of the news execs agree with that assessment also.
I will say I tend to watch more attractive newsbabes (stations) that lean toward my political preference  (you really don't think news casts are unbiased do you?)  Hey, what was this post originally about anyway : )
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2008 at 3:03pm
      Unless I know exactly what I want to watch, Hal, my danged Alpha male clicker seems to get stuck on long-haired gals. *Some* of us guys don't consider this a problem. Confused Bob 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2008 at 12:45am
I guess that if it's OK to watch the news in order to look at someone's hair (i.e. Kramer), then it must also be OK to watch tennis gals for their hair (i.e. Bob).
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 6:35pm
I just want to brush her hair out of her eyes.  Fairly plain looking here:

This was at some event on Sunday: more pictures here:

HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 12:00pm
     It brings me no pleasure to say that her hair looks so thinned that her best solution may be to cut it much shorter and start over. Talk about ruining a great head of hair! The bangs look awful on her, but all the appeal of her length has been lost as well. alien Bob
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 3:39pm

Right you are Bob, it appears that she has poorly layered hair, and since her hair is not thick to begin with, it just makes her hair look poor.  It's probably one of those things where the style looks good when she is sitting in the stylist chair, but never looks that good again...

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 4:12pm
Even looks a little butch in that photo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic