Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Y'all Need to Come and Help Me Quick!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:14pm
you should give it a try, its got only one of the chemicals of UH but i think the hold is strong.. and they hur is pretty i checked it out!
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

have you considered mitty tight, its not quite a toxic as the UH.. but i use it at times are the mr. C's too.. i always got my supertape..

hello there.

no i have not considered mitty tight. i kinda thought that it wouldn't work for me.  all of the tapes didn't work for me due to my oily skin and the way i perspire.
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:06pm
i am so sorry about the password.  it is bored.
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:04pm
FLMDiva tried to see pic's, need pw..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:03pm
have you considered mitty tight, its not quite a toxic as the UH.. but i use it at times are the mr. C's too.. i always got my supertape..
FLMDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLMDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:58pm
I am so frustrated right now and i need y'all to help me.  Here is the entire lowdown with ya' girl (sorry if this get to be long):

1) my adhesives are not working anymore! 
I have done everything I can think of to stop this from happening-changed my diet, drank more water, changed sleeping patterns, the ways that I tie down my hair,etc.  nothing seems to make the adhesives stay on me for more than 2-3 days. you can see in my fotki how EB is not staying with me(last 2 pictures). i don't know what to do or to try next.

i have purchased the following adhesives over the past year:
HDWA             ORWG                      Invisibond          X20
Hollister          Vapon No Tape        Endurabond       Ultrahold
Supertape       Red Liner Tape        Blue Liner Tape  Mr. C
Joseph Paris   Secure

2) my units are boring me! 
I love my babies, but I want something more.  I have included pictures of them in my fotki for y'all to see: http://public.fotki.com/MDFLDiva/my-units/  pw:bored

3) why aren't there any larger units out there (shout-out to the big headed gals) that are reasonably priced like those smaller units (22.5circ)?  don't get me wrong i love Zara, LadyDi and AAMH, but those prices are killing my budget.  and by time a Diva puts a larger unit out on that other website to sell, it is gone in a matter of seconds or its not my payday week. 

Y'all really need to help me with that adhesive problem.  i love my wigs and how they look on me, but SUMMER IS COMING! i have resorted to pulling out my 18inches of indianhairs.org IR and my Joyastyle closure trying to get a sew in for the summer. 

PLEASE HELP!

*running to window, contemplating to jump*

Edited by FLMDiva - March 16 2008 at 3:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic