Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HB Administrator Karen Shelton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

Well, I have been trying to get his stock list for 2 days.

ok i'll tell him to send it to me..
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 1:51pm

THANK YOU SEXI !!! THANK YOU KAREN!!  Yep we are a big family and we follow  the sisters of peace and happiness.  Not the BRothers of  BUll and ish . . .!!!!Will be glad when it is a "formalized' area. It's really REALLY nice be able to freely share without "evil lurlers' waiting to EXPLODE  . . .  Butdrums I hate being a babyboynewbie !!!  AGAIN!!!

Edited by TressaMagic - March 19 2008 at 1:52pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by TressaMagic TressaMagic wrote:

THANK YOU SEXI !!! THANK YOU KAREN!!  Yep we are a big family and we follow  the sisters of peace and happiness.  Not the BRothers of  BUll and ish . . .!!!!Will be glad when it is a "formalized' area. It's really REALLY nice be able to freely share without "evil lurlers' waiting to EXPLODE  . . .  Butdrums I hate being a babyboynewbie !!!  AGAIN!!!

LOLLOLLOL
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

WOW! This is REALLY good to hear. She sounds like a progressive thinker. Okay, sistas everybody yell at once...GO! GO! WOMAN POWER !!!!! cheer
She is.. There's many similarities between this place and BHM, but there are also many differences.. I like BHM, and it will continue to be ONE of my forum homes.. However the performance issues and the drama often leave me shaking my head..

One thing I like is that because HairBoutique is a real thriving business (e-zine, and marketplace) they have a full time site administration staff.. No mods here.. HairBoutique has a real administrative staff to keep the hardware and software updated and running smoothly. The admin staff is really on it's J-O-B, and in addition to keeping the hardware and software running smoothly, they are the forum moderators.. They do a GREAT job of keeping this place drama/troll free..
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 5:49pm
Sexi, thank you for reaching out to Karen and further building bridges. It helps us all.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

Sexi, thank you for reaching out to Karen and further building bridges. It helps us all.

well since we moved in on her i wanted her to know we were here, and that we love us some lf's..
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:24am
Oh, how polite you are! We just moved right on in like we ran from an evacuation. Been there and done that!!! LOL!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:19am

Oh, how polite you are! We just moved right on in like we ran from an evacuation. Been there and done that!!! LOL!!

was a hurricane katrina kind of thang.. dog
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:47am
Ladies i appreciate it very much, true enough this is not BHM but i'm tired of drama, catty remarks, and misunderstanings on a daily basis... i can't take no more, it was my true intentions just to drop off, b/c my interest and my goals took me to different places..

like i had a tummy tuck, did my research on that and belong to some boards for that.. then i did my skin research cuz then i wanted to improve my skin.. next stop improving my hair and went on a hair growth journey.. so its been an adventure on each goal..

but if your looking for drama and people cussing each other out while challenging each other's post, then i suggest this board won't be for you, and people looking for that type of sport should probably stay at drama headquarters b/c you won't find that here.. i really do wanna relax and just talk about hair sometimes without the stress..
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:18pm
Wow, you sound like a jack of many trades... and you are very, very masterful at lace fronts. That's great! Successful people have vision and unturn many stones to find the truth in which are seeking. It's is sooo refreshing to know you are willing to share your research. I'll be waiting for that best-seller that you absolutely must do Thumbs%20Up
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:20pm

Wow, you sound like a jack of many trades... and you are very, very masterful at lace fronts. That's great! Successful people have vision and unturn many stones to find the truth in which are seeking. It's is sooo refreshing to know you are willing to share your research. I'll be waiting for that best-seller that you absolutely must do Thumbs%20Up

THanks girl i'm just saying I expect a laid back environment here and i'm more than willing to share what i've learned and it will be copywrite so no other boards stieal my stuff.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:28pm
Excellent!! Spoken like a true independent woman.Clap
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:29pm

Dang, Sexi is there anything you don’t do, thanks for looking out.  Like others I was kind of lost at first looking for LF topics/threads

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

Dang, Sexi is there anything you don’t do, thanks for looking out.  Like others I was kind of lost at first looking for LF topics/threads

your welcome i think this newbie thread is better b/c its not reading a bunch of links, its straight reading getting to the point quicking than reading alot to get to the tips..
TressaMagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TressaMagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:02pm

hooraySEXI I jest knewed we wuz sistuhs!  For real do!  I had that tummy tuck too!  Talk about violent( NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER) Too much pain....but my tummy is flat!!!  and cute!!!  BUT NEVR NEVER NEVER oooohhhh I just wixh somebody had told me the truth!!  What do you put on the incision to make it heal?  We will do anything for improvement won't we?

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 7:59am
Originally posted by TressaMagic TressaMagic wrote:

hooraySEXI I jest knewed we wuz sistuhs!  For real do!  I had that tummy tuck too!  Talk about violent( NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER) Too much pain....but my tummy is flat!!!  and cute!!!  BUT NEVR NEVER NEVER oooohhhh I just wixh somebody had told me the truth!!  What do you put on the incision to make it heal?  We will do anything for improvement won't we?

HA that's great girl...you can use the same thing that posted for making a natural part the steri strips...barmy then once its healed really good get some silicon sheets, another product that only cost 10 bucks dermarest at walgreens helps to fade scars..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic