Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Help!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Halinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Help!!!!
    Posted: June 28 2008 at 7:54pm
Hello! I been growing my hair for about 7 years now, and it still so short! I seem I can't go past a certain part!  I recently got a trim now it's to my shoulders! I don't know what to do... I want it long any tips on how to make it grow longer! things that help?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 3:05pm
     Avoid salons, Halinka. Since you emerge from salons disappointed, and maybe feeling somewhat  defeated, commiserate with a fellow long hair lover rather than a stylist when you are feeling down about it. So many stylists think that it is their job to chop off hair rather than work with their boss, the client, you! It's really  within your power to realize your dream. Smile Bob  

Edited by Bob S - June 29 2008 at 3:06pm
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2008 at 9:49am
Yeah, it sounds like they are cutting it all off, it would probably grow if you didn't visit the salon.  If you can avoid the salon until its past mid back length, you can trim it yourself using Feye's easy method, and never have to go back to lose any more.

Edited by Susan W - July 09 2008 at 9:50am
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic