Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eva Longoria much shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eva Longoria much shorter
    Posted: July 14 2008 at 11:29pm
Faded Youth is reporting that she debuted a new daring do today

Sorry, the system won't let me load the pictures.
HAWG
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 3:51am
I have to say I agree. She looks adorable! The cut fits her perfectly.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 6:05am
I like it!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 8:14am
Shoot she just followed everyone else.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 8:21am
Looks good!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 8:32am
Looks cute, and must feel lighter, but, I dunno, a little blah too.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 8:54am
She will look great with this cut. She can go short or long and still look good!
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 9:47am
She looks cute in that cut. And, I love her hair color.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 10:52am
More pictures from Popsugar

HAWG
kwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 11:44am
One word: Awesome!!!

Love the back. Enhanced by the thickness of her hair....

Edited by kwest - July 15 2008 at 11:45am
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 12:22pm
Hopefully her new cut will encourage many others to follow suit and make the change...love it!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 1:36pm
     Sleepy It looks like a growing-out pixie cut. Her longer hair might have been extensions, I think. Bob
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 3:39pm
Growing-out pixie cut??? Looks like a layered bob to me Bob.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 6:20pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 7:02pm
Here's some pics

HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 9:36pm
OK, after seeing the PopSugar long/short contrast, I gotta downgrade it a bit. It's like they hacked off the sexy, wavy, exciting part of it, and left only the boring part behind.

Of course she still looks good, she's too pretty not to. Just a definite downgrade in sexiness in my book.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 8:54am
She looks really great with short hair or long hair.  I think her long hair may have been extensions. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 11:00am
Jaw5, I agree with you that she had extensions in recent months/years, but she didn't always have extensions. At one time -- in her soap opera years and her early "Desperate Housewife" days -- that had to be her own long gorgeous hair, right?

And Curlyfan, I agree with you 100 percent. I just don't look at her the same way now.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 11:11am
I'm sure she's been wearing extensions for a while...but this would still seem to be a shorter cut than what she had previously. Doesn't work for me. In the end it's all about how much confidence someone has to bring off a short style, and EL doesn't look confident in these pictures.
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 1:08pm
Apparently she cut it for her show, Desperate Housewives:

Says her publicist, “For the upcoming season of Desperate Housewives Gabrielle [Eva's character] has "gained" weight and cut her hair. She is now a worn-out mother with two kids. Eva has enjoyed a more relaxed environment and will even be wearing butt pads and stomach pads.”

Not sure why short hair needs to match the stereo type of "worn-out mother with two kids"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic