Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nirvanah & Infinity Adhesive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Luv_My_Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv_My_Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nirvanah & Infinity Adhesive
    Posted: September 12 2008 at 4:57pm
 I just want to know how to place an order for the Nirvanah and Infinity adhesive? I went online and called I didn't have any luck.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2008 at 10:31pm
Luv_My_Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv_My_Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2008 at 9:23am
Thank you!
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2008 at 5:59pm
her toll free number is disconnected I really want this adhesive
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2008 at 6:09pm
i can refer you and have her get in contact with you if you want pm me
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 12:55pm
Sexibeach,

How are you.  Is the Infinity better than the ORWG?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Sexibeach,

How are you.  Is the Infinity better than the ORWG?

no i havent' i intend too, b/c the reports are very good, I've not heard one person say it doesn't work for them, so the chemisty must work with all types.. the only reason i've not is b/c its cooler now, and i don't sweat nor do i have olly skin.. right now i'm building up my hair so it not a priority right now for me.. Big%20smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 1:05pm
Thank you.

My problem is I sweat at night due to the change and my LF always slips even when tied down.

I think I will order and try too.  Thx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 1:07pm
Well the online store and 800 number are down.  I will try another time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 1:13pm
Sexibeach can you refer her to me too.

Thanks alot.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Sexibeach can you refer her to me too.

Thanks alot.

sure i will..
ketchyclass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ketchyclass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2008 at 2:53pm
Does anyone know how to apply it. I already received mine, but I have been trying the number to get direction of how to apply without much luck... can anyone here help please?
It's all in God's hands!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 4:00pm
Ok i got some and i'm REALLY STUCK, this wig ain't going no where. i applied it like this b/c they say use the white glue a couple of layers and then add the clear adhesive on top.. well i'm different i did a layer of white then waited for about 8 min and added a layer of clear, waited about 4 min, and added another layer of white and then a layer of clear and its STUCK! i love this adhesive! i think its great!
neli08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neli08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 8:55am

Sexibeach how did you get through to them? their website is down!! I want to order too

Sharing is caring....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 9:16am
send me a pm and i'll refer you..
neli08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neli08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 10:40am
I just Pm'ed you.
Sharing is caring....
nufsayd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nufsayd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2008 at 2:42pm
Hi SB,  I guess the newbie from BHM followed you too. Is there any way you can refer me as well for Nirvanah & Infinity Adhesive?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic