Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair fdr caucasian's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Happynurse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happynurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair fdr caucasian's
    Posted: December 06 2008 at 11:57am
Hello everyone,

What types of hair look more natural on caucasian's? I have only worn regular capped human hair wigs. This will be my first full lace. The Indian hair seems poofy, stiff and less shiny which does not look natural on me.

All the hair types are a bit confusing.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2008 at 6:19pm
you need european hair, and jack does have some, i know some other vendors do also but i'm not certain which ones.. but i would ask..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happynurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2008 at 7:27pm
Thank you Sexi. I did email him several times before I got a response. I filled out the order form but was sent a quote on Indian remy. I have sent several back for quote on European but have not heard back. Is he usually so slow with responding? I'm only sending one email a day. It seems like I have to send 3-4 before getting a answer. I'm becoming wary of ordering from him. Do you know of any other good vendors that have European?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2008 at 4:45am
try lydia then

Qingdao Longfei Hair Products Co., Ltd
Jing Gao ( lydia )
86-13608973044

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happynurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2008 at 11:29pm
I emailed Lydia 3 times with no response.

Rex, Holly and Eric (chinapremierwigs) and Tony Chen (bestallwigs) all have european hair. Which one makes the best with hairline and will hold up, not shed? I'm also looking for silk top. Which one has a more natural silk top?

Jack Sun did finally return my email, however he was over $100 more than the others.

Reading through the threads is seems that everyone has good and bad with the vendors that it makes it so hard to choose.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2008 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Happynurse Happynurse wrote:

I emailed Lydia 3 times with no response.

Rex, Holly and Eric (chinapremierwigs) and Tony Chen (bestallwigs) all have european hair. Which one makes the best with hairline and will hold up, not shed? I'm also looking for silk top. Which one has a more natural silk top?

Jack Sun did finally return my email, however he was over $100 more than the others.

Reading through the threads is seems that everyone has good and bad with the vendors that it makes it so hard to choose.

I hope you had the right email for lydia the one i posted is the most current one.. european is higher in cost.. I don't know if chan premier has silk top, i know holly does but i've heard alot about her shedding i've never ordered from her...but ask premier if they do it.. Rex does do it for sure..
mandy50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandy50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 1:22pm
Hi
Did you order a european hair lace front in the end? I'm interested in buying one was wondering if you had any success with a company? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic