Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Beckinsale shorter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Skip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:49am

Looks better than I first thought when i heard she had gone blonde. Very attractive woman whatever her hair is like.

texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 2:25pm
Nope, not doing it for me so far. She has been one of my favorite long haired gals. This doesn't look like an improvement - not fond of the color on her and from the latest pics it doesn't look like it did the condition of her hair any favors either.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2011 at 8:32am
Wow, but this is depressing.  Notwithstanding that Kate is one of my favorite brunettes, but the color is much too light.  It completely washes her out with her already pale skin tone; something in a golden blonde would have been better.  Plus, as stated above, the condition now looks like a cross between cotton candy and straw.  Dry cotton candy and straw. 

I'm really hoping this is just temporary for a role in the vein of Jennifer Connelly's ill-advised foray into blonde and that she'll be returning to her natural shade soon.  And getting a seriously deep conditioning.

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
serro1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 2:26pm
 i like her last hair style.

Edited by serro1 - January 27 2011 at 2:36pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic