Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Portia Di Rossi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2012 at 12:36pm
I think...hmmm..on second thoughts, better leave it unsaid!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2012 at 10:29am
I actually am not particularly surprised, given her recent progression toward this length.  I think it is a great cut and look for her, and believe this is as short as she should go...

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2012 at 10:04am
So, something I thought I'd never see: Portia Di Rossi with short hair...

If you check wireimage, you can see that she had cut it up to shoulder length earlier this year - which was the shortest I'd ever seen it prior to this.  Given that and now this short bob, I'm wondering if this is continuing progression toward very short.

And the reason I said I never thought I'd see it is that Portia had said years ago - back in the days of Ally McBeal - that she had cut her hair very short once and would never do it again.  But times, they are a changin'...

And while this certainly looks cute - it's damn hard to ugly up Portia - it can't compare with how spectacular her long hair looks on her.  IMHO.

As usual,
JerkyFlea
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic