Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

make-overs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: make-overs
    Posted: April 11 2000 at 6:44am
How can I approach my mom about letting my girlfriend give me a boy to girl makeover? I'd love to spend part of the summer trying out "femme" styles and am dying to have a real old fashioned roller set!!
Patricia
fin34 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fin34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2000 at 1:16pm
fin34 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fin34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2000 at 1:23pm
paT DO WHAT I DID GO TO HAIRDREESERS say your girl friend wants u to get a perm but your not sure then say to compromise youll get it set to see if youll suit it thats what i did tried a few different hairdressers and had a great time in salons in rollers under the dryer etc do it now and again when i need cheering up john\joanna
terry\teri View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terry\teri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2000 at 7:25pm
pat tell your mom how u feel i did and boy did she understand so much her friend whos a stylist came to our house and done both our hair every now and then we,ll have agirlie day moms friend will come and give me a shampoo and set use curling tongs even a 50s bouffant so just come clean to your mom its the best thing i ever did terry\teri
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic