Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LONG HAIRED LADIES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ALwrd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALwrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LONG HAIRED LADIES
    Posted: September 05 2000 at 5:38pm
Hello,

I have always been attracted to ladies with long hair. I think ladies with long hair are very attractive. Years ago, I use to date a lady with hair to her waist and she loved to have her hair brushed and played with. I think any color of long hair is so attractive but prefer straight rather than curly hair. Just wondered if anybody else enjoyed brushing, playing with a ladies long hair, etc. Any ladies enjoy having their hair brushed and played with? Please respond so we can chat.

Wendell
lvn_scooby View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvn_scooby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2000 at 3:58pm
i am a 19/f who has long blonde hair, and i love for someone to brush or play with my hair. it relaxes me.
maye one day you can relax me by playing with my hair.
;)
odysseus View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odysseus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2000 at 8:58pm
I would travel anywhere to give you that kind of relaxation!
ny28MALE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ny28MALE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2000 at 3:04pm
Where are you from,
I live in New York
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic