Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ripped out hair!Will it grow back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Magnus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magnus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ripped out hair!Will it grow back
    Posted: June 18 2002 at 2:33am
Just recently, I accidentally ripped out some hair that was tangled around my eye glasses.Usually I am very careful with my hair but I was half asleep
and when I took my glasses off it ripped out the hair from the roots.It hurt like hell!I noticed on the ends of the hair were large white sack like bulbs with a small amount of a dark substance on the tips.Is this o.k. or bad and will this lost hair now grow back or not.This may make me sound neurotic but I really love my long hair and it upsets me when I am this careless.Could someone please help me with some info on this topic as my knowledge on hair is not the best.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,take care and god bless.

Magnus
wes View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2002 at 4:45pm
hey Magnus!

your hair will definitely grow back dont worry. this kind of thing happens a lot..its actually very normal for an amount of hair to fall every day(u might not even realise it but it happens with everyone)
abt the white bulbs and the black stuff its the structure of a hair...if u pluck a thick hair from your eyebrow u`ll find that it looks the same.
i hope u read this, and hope it helps u 2 :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic