Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2002 at 11:53pm
Beautiful Carol and Bald Jennifer,
You ladies sound so sexy in your jewelry, I can just imagine!
I wouldn`t worry about Sandy too much Jennifer, my guess is she is going out on the town more because you could tell that her confidence was building as she began to realize that she is really a beautiful and sexy woman! She is probably chumming around with some ladyfriends or else she found a guy! She is younger than us and not tied down yet with a spouse and kids so she is probably out having fun!
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2002 at 6:43pm
Hi Johan!
You`re right, I have been chumming around, but no luck on the guy front yet, I`m afraid. Thanks so much for enlightening me on the role played by religion in the US. It`s a subject I had sometimes given thought to, without a great deal of understanding, but you have explained in to me very lucidly, as usual. Now I understand how "The Mob" come to be such God-fearing types! It had never occurred to me how the geography of the US affected its politics and how that fitted in with the role of religion but now it makes much more sense! I have one theory why we Brits are more sceptical, it could be something to do with Northern Ireland and seeing at first hand (via TV anyway) the many awful things committed in the name of religion.
Anyway enough of this heavy stuff. I love your expression "alopecia envy", it lifts my sprits! However though there is another side which I would call alopecia obsession, which is why I`ve kept a low profile for a few days and have had to reluctantly shut down my homepage and close my Yahoo account. I was getting loads of mail, too much to handle. Most offered kind support but I suspected some were obviously from fetishists! Now reading all the testimonies from lovely fellow Baldies Carol, Heidi, Jennifer and Monique has certainly opened my eyes to the sexiness of bald and shaven heads, but some of these guys (I presume they were guys) seemed a bit weird and too personal. So this thread is now my sole contact with the cyber-world, and I`m a lot happier for it.
Nose studs! Now there`s something I hadn`t thought of. Maybe, just maybe.
Monique, I`m so pleased for you that you have found a trustworthy person who will laser your head completely smooth. I can see you will be so happy. A few weeks ago I`d have said you were crazy, but then I hadn`t been awake to the fact that silky heads could be attractive. Johan, I work as a clerk in a worthy but dull office job where the people are so conservative you would have more chance of seeing Elvis Presley than a bald woman. There are two black (Carribean) woman with closely cropped heads which suits them very well, but completely bald - forget it. Meanwhile I`ll be on the lookout for support groups, any further developments I`ll keep you posted.
Bye for now, Johan and all you groovy slap-heads!
(Not sure if that expression has crossed the Pond, it just means baldies)
BaldSandra
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2002 at 8:22pm
Dear Sandy,
I am not the least bit surprised that you got flooded with e-mail from guys who are extremely attracted to bald women. The problem you have,(and many bald women with alopecia don`t seem to understand this when I see them talking on the public television shows), is not that guys will find you unattractive bald, but that too many guys will find you very attractive! In other words you will be the most popular girl at the dance, a little bit like the girl who has a very large chest. I know men well, being one myself and talking with lots of guys in my cab and elsewhere, there are two types of hairstyles that many men are exceedingly attracted to more than most hairstyles on women. One is ultra-long hair, waist length or longer. The other is ultra-short hair and especially bald women! The extremes appeal to many men, partially because these extremes on women are unusual, partially because they are just very attractive!
Now here is your problem. You won`t have any problem finding guys who are attracted to your bald look, you just have the task of sorting out all the guys that really don`t care to know you as a person, that are purely fetish people that just want to be with you for sexual kicks but have no intention of really loving you or developing a good relationship, you have to seperate out those guys from a guy who is a decent loving responsible guy who just happens to be really attracted to bald women. In other words, there is nothing wrong with a guy who has a preference, or even a fetish for bald women, if he also really wants to get to know you as a person and appreciate all aspects of you, as a woman and as a human being!
Because of your bald head, and because it is so attractive to many men, you are a little bit like the big chested woman, or the woman who is unusually pretty, you are a bit of a guy magnet! If you are careful with this, you can meet, I am sure, some very cool guys, but if you aren`t careful, you will meet some guys that will just use you, and have no interest in you as a person!
By the way, there are women that also have fetishes or strong preferences. I get some dirty looks on occasion from men and women because of my long hair, but there are some women that have a fetish for guys with long hair as well. I have even had women come up to me on the street and start careesing my hair and kissing me, and they don`t even know me! This can be fun, it can also be annoying, depending on what the woman looks like and what kind of mood I`m in. This doesn`t happen to me often, but it does happen!
But you are different now Sandy, that is good and that is bad! Of course I am one of these guys that adores bald women so to me it is good, but I also respect women as people and enjoy talking to women, reading what women have to say etc.. I enjoy women as complete women and on a human level as well as just sexually. Any grown up man who is intelligent and has a well rounded, balanced personality should respect women as people as well as just for sensuality and sex. It should be both. And the same for women with men!
But as I believe you are obviously learning Sandy, your baldness makes you special, for good and bad, but I think you know now that many men, contrary to an outdated myth, love women with very short hair or who are bald! It is to your advantage being a beautiful bald woman , but be careful and date only guys that also want to get to know you as a person! And associate with classy people. I don`t necessarily mean rich people moneywise, but people who have class as people, who you can enjoy being with. I can tell by your writings that you are more intelligent than most, and you are also more attractive than most women, which means you can have a very interesting life if you play your cards right!
Sincerely and with much love,
Johan
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2002 at 8:41pm
I would also like to thank you Sandy, and the other women who have written in, for being supportive of my wife, I know she is in some ways different, and she knows that, but then again we are all a little different, and being a little bit unique isn`t bad if you are a good person!
I also meant what I said Sandy, the fact that your bald look is so attractive to many people won`t necessarily make your life easier, but I can just tell, and this would be true even if you weren`t bald and beautiful, you are an exceptional lady. I can tell by your writing that you are very intelligent and have a mature grown up personality, I just believe you are going to have a very interesting life!
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 1:22pm
Hi everyone,

It is nice that you have written ti us Monique, you are a very interesting woman, and it seems like Sandy said that you are destined to be a bald woman. If I had hair, but I loved being bald and and wanted to stay that way, the permanent removal of your hair is logical considering the problems of head shaving like nicks, "five O`clock shadow", hairs that are ingrown,etc.

At this time, it is mostly the tatto/body modification/body piercing crowd that is getting into hair removal on all parts of the body, including the head, but that could change as some "mainstream" women decide for the permanent bald look, and Johan is right, it will be women artists types who are starting the trend. They are always in the lead on such things.

Johan is right Sandy you have much going for you, too bad some creeps emailed you because some of the men who mailed might have been real gentlemen, but everything in it`s own time, we meet people when we are supposed to, things just happen!

I`m getting to be a fat bald woman, but by early March or so we should have our new edition, I just hope the baby is healthy, and the same for you and Monique, Johan.

I am going shopping today, looking for headscarves and earrings, I haven`t been shopping much at all lately so I am looking forward to it!!1

My love to all of you , and I will write you a little later on!

bald Linda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic