Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gel/hair product that looks dry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtellisx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtellisx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gel/hair product that looks dry
    Posted: March 12 2005 at 12:13pm
Hello, I'm looking for a gel or hair product that looks dry when finished. I have dark brown hair and everything I tried makes my hair look wet. What should I use to make my hair look dry?
huystarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huystarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 12:17pm
Stay away from gel if you want the dry look. Use some kind of creme, wax or paste that has a "matte finish."
chase2526 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chase2526 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 3:10pm
go for one of these:

American Crew Fibre - it has great hold and is designed to give a low shine finish. Its probably better for shorter hair

Tigi Bedhead Manipulator - I actually prefer this to the American Crew because it is easier to work with and it also gives that dry effect and a good hold. Also it can be easily used on long and short hair.

Downside is they both cost around a tenner i think, but they last ages.

Hope that helped ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic