Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Edwin Paul - Smoothing Lotion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wnhoye View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wnhoye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Edwin Paul - Smoothing Lotion
    Posted: August 28 2001 at 12:22am
Has anyone used this? If so, can you tell me how it works, if it worked, and if you like it? thanks.
TONYA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TONYA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2001 at 4:14am
Reply to message: 16.174.1
It works so well for so many people it is just amazing. Just read the reviews in the Marketplace at HairBoutique.com about the product. It gets rave reviews. The founder of this site, Karen Shelton, loves the product and it seems to work for about 98% of people with wavy/curly hair that want it temporarily straight w/ blowdryer help. I tried it on my wavy hair and it does what they say. It is always priced a lot less than comparable products.

Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 10:04pm
Just now put it on my hair for the first time - I`m keeping this one - holds without sticky - nice, very very nice...gabi
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 6:18am
Unfortunately we will be losing the EP Smoothing product when our current inventory runs out in the next few weeks.

We only have about 50 Smoothing tubes left. If you want to get the Smoothing at this great price I recommend you hurry. The creator of the line has decided to take the line completely off the Internet and only offer it in private salons and spas. I have found 2 lines that have good comparable smoothing products BUT they are all a lot more expensive than the current Smoothing. So stock up while you can.

We are negotiating with one of the three companies to add their smoothing line to replace Edwin Paul but again, their smoothing product is more expensive by about $6-7 per container.

Best wishes,
Kaern

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:39am
Hi Karen,

I personally was just waiting for this to happen because you guys had the absolute best prices on the Edwin Paul products. I know you will do your best to find comparable lines at the best prices.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Tina
that is a hair DON'T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic