Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Biosilk Silk Therapy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biosilk Silk Therapy
    Posted: February 04 2002 at 7:29pm
Thank you all for your input! :)
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2002 at 4:25pm
I like it - it`s good for sealing in conditioned hair - but I wouldn`t use it too often and definitely clarify...gabi
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
miranda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miranda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2002 at 2:16am
hi,
i once received a sample of that stuff and i loved it. i have extremely dry hair from blowdrying it and this stuff left it looking smooth and soft. most products that claim to smooth and soften and all that good stuff contain those ingredients, but this one comes through on its promise. i would recommend not applying it to your roots and once a week use a good clarifying shampoo. i think this is one of the best products out there, it seems really pure and light, oh, and it only takes a small amount to work wonders :). goodluck
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2002 at 8:04pm
Hi,

I Just started using Biosilk Silk Therapy and this stuff has made my dull, dry hair really smooth, soft and shiny. It contains a lot of Cyclomethicone and dimethicone. I heard from some people that these ingredients ruin your hair over time. Is this true? Is there another product that any of you might recommend to me that would give me the same results? Please let me know. Thanks everyone for your input in advance!

Christine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic