Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Citre-Shine spray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Citre-Shine spray
    Posted: October 17 2002 at 11:15am
Hey, everyone! Just thought I`d tell you about this...
For about a year now I`ve been regularly using something called Citre-Shine conditioners. A friend recently told me about their Shine Gloss spray- this stuff is a miracle! You can only use a little bit at a time, or else your hair feels kinda greasy, but one or two squirts and your hair is ultra-shiny. I guess on straight hair it also works as sort of a detangler. Anyway, my hair is a kinda plain light ashy brown color, and this stuff makes it glow! Highly recommended!
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2002 at 5:15pm
i saw tha stuff in the shops the other day,.....am abih wary of it tho...

whas the shampoo like? and conditioner?

AND deep conditioner?
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 11:38am
Hey! I`ve used the shampoo & conditioner too...the shampoo`s OK & I LOVE the conditioner, but it works best on thick, curly or really dry hair. If yours is fine or isn`t really dry, then you`d be better using something else. A friend of mine tried the conditioner on her hair which was fine & in good condition & it seemed to make it fall out a little & it got kinda fried. I don`t know if that would always happen, but.... anyway, my hair is very curly and usually prettydried out, so I use the stuff all the time. Good luck to ya!

Love, Ingrid :)
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 11:46am
Hello again, Liz! I just read on a different board that you do have curly hair (right?!?) in that case I`d definitely recommend Citre-Shine!
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 3:32pm
ermmm well.... its.....
the ends of my hair are kinda curly wavy...... but very coarse and frizzy....

i shall have to take a pic of my hair when i aint done anything to it to show u how it looks
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
laurelll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurelll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2002 at 3:45pm
Just to agree with Ingrid16, I`m a long-time devotee of the Citre Shine spray. For those of us who need the silicone-based laminates to smooth things out, it`s a lighter, very easy to apply product. I use the gel version pre-blow dry and the spray post-blow dry - it`s a beautiful thing.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2002 at 1:35pm
I`ve just started using the citreshine conditioner and my hair if on the fine side. It seems to be working pretty good for me. I`m going to give it a few more weeks before I decide how great it is. If ya`ll have any other suggestions for thin/fine hair (although it doesn`t sound like it) please pass them along. I`m running out of ones to try.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 3:04am
Hey, Spaci32-
Since you asked, I have a friend who has very fine hair, and I know she uses Suave botanitcals shampoo and Nutrivive conditioner. Nothing expensive or fancy, but it seems to work really well for her. And hey, if it works, who cares if its not a `salon brand` or whatever. Good luck to ya!
Love,
Ingrid
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 1:52pm
Well thanks for the help. I actually use the Nutrivive shampoo already so I`m just thinking of getting the conditioner as well. I have my hair shorter right now but have decided to attempt to grow it again. We`ll see how this goes.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic