Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Avalon Lavender Shampoo & Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avalon Lavender Shampoo & Conditioner
    Posted: March 17 2003 at 12:41pm
I have color-treated hair, and I find the Avalon Lavender duo to be really terrific. My hair feels so soft afterwards. It doesn't feel as clean on day #2 (I shampoo every other day) as when I used shampoos with the lauryl sulfates, but that is to be expected. It's worth it, I love the Avalon duo and will definitely be using it alternatively with Redken All-Soft from now on. No more lauryl sulfates for me!
[/url]

cara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2003 at 5:21pm
Are the Avalon Lavender and the corresponding conditioner good for color-treated hair? I just started using them, and do like them, but just wonder. TIA for a reply. I had to take a break from Pantene, because I think the detergents in their products are irritating my scalp! (Liked the shine that the Pantene gave me though.)
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2003 at 8:03pm
Based on recommendations here at the board, I purchased the lavendar set and I LOVE them. I wanted to get the moisturizing pair, but I didn't like that mint flavor when I sniffed the bottle. I've never liked minty scents in beauty products--smells like toothpaste or mouthwash!

But still I am also curious to know whether anyone here has tried the mint-moisture pair.
[/url]

Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2003 at 5:59pm
Have you tried any of their other "flavors?"
Jane F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2003 at 4:24pm
I started using the Avalon lavender shampoo and conditioner several months ago and bought them from HairBoutique although I have since found them at a local health food store near my house.

I absolutely love both products. I am a big fan of lavender and the scent of both the shampoo and conditioner is excellent. The lavender really comes through. It is very fresh and clean. Smells so nice. I find both the shampoo and conditioner easy to use on my short, thick hair. The shampoo is very light with not too much, just enough suds and it cleans nicely and rinses out well. The coditioner is also light and leaves my hair with a slight aroma of lavender. Not strong, very faint, but others notice it.

I really like the product. Of course this is just my opinon but thought I would share my experiences.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic